Pretty Map

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

Pretty Map

Post by RobertScott »

Gaze upon the map and marvel.
Attachments
5 Red.jpg
5 Red.jpg (78.68 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
thekpd

Re: Pretty Map

Post by thekpd »

Considering the only other major warring house essentially rolled over and went into vacation mode this isn't surprising.

Although, I imagine alot of people are simply regrouping, rebuilding, saving up for the second age... so giving h1, the last kingship pretty much speeds up the 2nd age, and allows them to have their jollies.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Xarda: my old nemesis from Wales, what up !

TheKPD: Actually many fought hard, THEN started this : we are leaving to save FP for 2A "

David: Did anyone say anything about how new the pretty map was or wasn't ? What is it with you Glowing Greens that you never miss a chance to be snarky.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

RobertScott wrote:
TheKPD: Actually many fought hard, THEN started this : we are leaving to save FP for 2A "
Someone left Celthic Thunder when the situation turned hot. :lol:
Leanitus

Post by Leanitus »

King Evan!!! 8-) lol wassup...... h9 going blue oh my so sad to see them all on vm lmao....... when they started this bull.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Highlander:

I left Celtic Thunder soley because I could no longer serve as General under Morlicanthea, who went incommunicado for days, and when he did occassionally log on it was to dither and issue wishy washy policy.

Did you know he confided in someone that H3 in Perth was doomed and he was glad?

I liked everyone in CT and H3 and it was painful to leave, so that was a real cheap shot
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

RobertScott wrote:Highlander:

I left Celtic Thunder soley because I could no longer serve as General under Morlicanthea, who went incommunicado for days, and when he did occassionally log on it was to dither and issue wishy washy policy.

Did you know he confided in someone that H3 in Perth was doomed and he was glad?

I liked everyone in CT and H3 and it was painful to leave, so that was a real cheap shot
I was joking Robert cause you called out on h9 Vaca mode people while you left h3 and went vaca yourself not long after. Your taking my cheap shot too seriously. :lol:

Although I still don't know why you guys left instead throwing out Morli :/ Look at h19 it's almost the same as the old h3 just now we have new leaders put in place.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Evan: ty man

Highlander: yes the timing wad awkward but I was really on a Carnival cruise,, if the satellite internet didn't burp I would have paid to play shk in my flip flops, no H9 pretend vacation.

Xarda: well you were H1 v1 so a red world on some level would look good to you. :)
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:
RobertScott wrote:David: Did anyone say anything about how new the pretty map was or wasn't ? What is it with you Glowing Greens that you never miss a chance to be snarky.
It's a first I believe in any world and congratz are in order but it didn't just happen like I pointed out, why post it if it happened a year ago eh? Obviously it happened recently so you posted it. ;)

And glowing snarky green? :? I always saw my house's color as more of a bleu.
H4 controlled all four countries for a bit on W2. Then a bunch of crap happened, and last I checked, H4 now only has England and Ireland.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

The "Glowing Green" refers to Mr. Spy being a Forum Mod.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”