Is this who H9 fights for?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Re: Is this who H9 fights for?

Post by Adawulf »

This thread was written by one of the worst trolls in the game, and the entire purpose of this thread is to troll. It should have been locked right away.

Step One: Monk yourself into someone's parish.

Step Two: Start talking trash on the parish wall

Step Three: Wait patiently for someone to respond to your trolling

Step Four: Post it on a public forum to try and embarrass the guy.

The big question for all you little H1 fanboyz out there is; WHO GIVES A CRAP?

I mean seriously, let's say it's not photo-shopped and Krogith said that. It doesn't mean anything. It just doesn't matter at all. It's just some stupid crap on the parish wall that one of the H1 trolls either thought would be great to make a post about, or he just edited it in himself. Either way who CARES! You guys are just pathetic.

I imagine all these angry little H1 people out there trolling with this post thinking "yeah we're really gonna get them with this one!" How lame are you idiots? LOL
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

Adawulf wrote:This thread was written by one of the worst trolls in the game, and the entire purpose of this thread is to troll. It should have been locked right away.

Step One: Monk yourself into someone's parish.

Step Two: Start talking trash on the parish wall

Step Three: Wait patiently for someone to respond to your trolling

Step Four: Post it on a public forum to try and embarrass the guy.

The big question for all you little H1 fanboyz out there is; WHO GIVES A CRAP?

I mean seriously, let's say it's not photo-shopped and Krogith said that. It doesn't mean anything. It just doesn't matter at all. It's just some stupid crap on the parish wall that one of the H1 trolls either thought would be great to make a post about, or he just edited it in himself. Either way who CARES! You guys are just pathetic.

I imagine all these angry little H1 people out there trolling with this post thinking "yeah we're really gonna get them with this one!" How lame are you idiots? LOL
Trolling not getting you anywhere? So now your mad :evil: ? Sounds like you need another vacation, also, do yourself a favor and take a vacation from the forums as well.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

What you nubs should be doing is trying to figure out how to get back the two counties you lost instead of trolling the forums. Your still losing the war, and threads like this just make you look like Dbags.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

You just lost East Lothian and that little island arran (sp) and everytime I look at the map there are fewer H1 parishes. We're looking at the same map right? How do you figure you're winning?
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

It was your choice to engage me in a debate Jelly and you started the personal attacks.

But seriously look at this entire thread. This is just a troll thread isn't it? The whole purpose of this thread is to discredit and embarrass someone. It's funny you guys call me a troll, and your the ones who created an entire thread for the sole purpose of trolling.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Yeah this is a thread intended to embarrass or discredit Krogith. It's a Krogith slam thread and Krogith doesn't even post here. It's a thread for the sole purpose of trying to embarrass and defame someone.

As for talking about the war, isn't that more productive than making an entire thread just to insult someone? And yes, I do like to point out that we're winning the war. It makes me happy and I'd really like to see H9 win. What's wrong with that?
Last edited by Adawulf on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Personally I think a discussion about the war, about what's going on in the game and so on, is much more productive and respectful than an entire thread dedicated to slamming and embarrassing someone.

What's wrong with pointing to the map and saying "hey look H9 captured another county" to me that's the type of conversations you would expect on a gaming forum. But you guys get way too * off whenever anyone points out that you might be losing. I don't see what the big deal is.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Sir, with all due respect, I don't think letting H1 have a bunch of villages in your stronghold of Mull is winning the war. H1 had actually taken Mull there, for a while. And no more calling me sucker.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Adawulf wrote:As most of us already know, Lucky is one of the most notorious scumbags to ever play the game. Let me give you a brief rundown of his resume.

1) Lucky was email banned in game for spamming people with personal insults and hate-mail on a daily basis. To get email banned you really need to be a hateful troll of a person. And that's exactly what Lucky is. So no surprise he's taking bogus screenshots and spewing more hate on the forums

2) He was the house Marshall for H6 and under his terrible leadership they went from #1 on the server to dead last, and now they are on the verge of being eliminated from the glory lists. He was one of the worst leaders to ever play the game, second only to kree gor, and here he is criticizing Krogith who is one of the best players to ever play the game.

3) He once fought a war against H1. Now he's part of H1 and actually helped them kill off the remnants of his old house.

People were amazed at how fast H19 fell, and how far they fell. But H6 fell even farther and almost as fast. Terrible, terrible leadership.

Kree Gor and Lucky are the ultimate champions of the hall of shame.

The true reason why Lucky hates Krogith so much is because Lucky was a King once and a house Marshall. It's hard to believe now, seeing what a pitiful little troll he's become, but he was great for a little while. It's just bitterness that makes him hate the #1 ranked player in the game.

Krogith is the last Great King of W5 to stand up against H1. He's fighting the fight that all these little weaklings couldn't handle. The fight that Kree Gor totally quit the game over. Lucky snapped like a wet twig under the pressure that Krogith handles with ease and that's where the real bitterness comes from.
lol..hey bro..I never fought anyone in my old house, most of them are in h1 now...nice try..and I was never king...check my achievements when youre out of vacation mode hahahahaha...
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

AND Bump because Krogith is in vacation mode!

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”