W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
AFluffyNinjax

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm

evanjellyman wrote:Like I said fluffy I was not saying that, jump off the bandwagon and read my post again. Though the rest of your post makes sense.
Bandwagon?
Also, I would read your post again, but you've edited it. So who knows... In hindsight, should've quoted it, but oh well, we'll never know now.
(exception being the point of quality players imo we have a higher number of experienced fighters just a lul in activity, just my opinion)
We're both biased there's no hiding that fact. Looks like you're just trying to discount the one advantage I said we have over you... Fair enough. No one is going to start listing the players because there's both too many and there's no guidelines on what makes an experienced fighter.

It's early days in this war yet. Believe me. For some of H9 it's only the beginning.

evanjellyman

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

You can read skittys post to see the quote mate. I often do minor editing before anyone has replied but that's about it.

Voninski

Post by Voninski » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Incoming Flame.

Just kidding.

It is a good fight. Best one I have had on this game.

House 11 sucked....really bad.
House 7 was pretty scrappy.
House 15 has never been good. Seriously your only worthwhile faction is NKOE and they only have 6 active members.
House 6 was a joke.
House 19 was probably the best blitzkreig style war in the entire game.
House 4 was a hilarious war...let's fight! Nevermind I quit.
I think we even fought H2 one time...but there whole house had as many points as my faction so it was more like stomping an already dead bug.

But H9! they defend they even fight back.

Also, you think you have more hardened fighters? Look at all our wars not to mention the smaller skirmishes. You guys have never left scotland (IOW...come on) and you think you are hardened warriors because a few people lazily came up and tried to fight you? We fought a war in Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland again, Wales some more....blah blah.

Also, for anyone wondering...Krogith is a terrible fighter. He is an incredible defender but horrible at attacking.

AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Voninski wrote:Also, you think you have more hardened fighters? Look at all our wars not to mention the smaller skirmishes. You guys have never left scotland (IOW...come on) and you think you are hardened warriors because a few people lazily came up and tried to fight you? We fought a war in Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland again, Wales some more....blah blah.
Genuinely, I do think that. Leaving Scotland has nothing to with that, as up until fairly recently in the server, we were being fought by the Scottish. Not people who lazily came up. So don't jump to
conclusions. I would not consider H19's attempts as something that makes us hardened... I'd consider back when H11, H13, H9, H15 were all living in Sutherland and everyone was fighting everyone... That was fun, plenty of good players up there too, a lot of whom were reset.

Sure it may not be as prolific as your crushing of those houses... But each member of Northern Scotland has had to learn to survive and defend on their own or with their faction... banded together that's pretty strong... Sorry for the history lesson... But I'm just trying to explain that we have our advantages, no matter how much you might try to take that away.

evanjellyman

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm

AFluffyNinjax wrote: Sure it may not be as prolific as your crushing of those houses... But each member of Northern Scotland has had to learn to survive and defend on their own or with their faction... banded together that's pretty strong... Sorry for the history lesson... But I'm just trying to explain that we have our advantages, no matter how much you might try to take that away.
Yeh but we have conquered most of this world through fighting, you can't take that away.

Either way there is no way we are going to agree on this point lol moving on

Hackal

Post by Hackal » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:13 pm

H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)

evanjellyman

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Hackal wrote:H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)
hohoho and back to the intelligent post we go.

Maybe thats beause noone cares about a lone marqui under two days of i.d in ireland? LOL

get out of here troll

cyckuan

Post by cyckuan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Most people who fight gravity get tired eventually.

The very few who succeed, just end up leaving the world.

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

I've read this thread and I think some of the posts are rather pointless, and Hackal, I'm pretty sure H1 doesn't give a crap that you've got a village in Ireland. They've got most of their house there and you've got only one village. If it ever comes out od interdiction, I'm sure it would disappear pretty darn quick.

Hackal

Post by Hackal » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 am

The Super Soldier wrote:I've read this thread and I think some of the posts are rather pointless, and Hackal, I'm pretty sure H1 doesn't give a crap that you've got a village in Ireland. They've got most of their house there and you've got only one village. If it ever comes out od interdiction, I'm sure it would disappear pretty darn quick.
Well the thing is, My castle will not go down easily, With these new cards H1 cant do nothing :)

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”