W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
The Super Soldier
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am
Location: A Geographical Position on this Earth

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by The Super Soldier » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

I was never contacted by H1, I was simply saying that from the looks of it and since H1 owns almost the entire world and since H9 seems to be losing ground. I simply stated what I thought is happening,

User avatar
Highlander89
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by Highlander89 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Avenger1978 wrote:Same here ...starting to hit all the factions now h9 are getting short on F'p.... will not be long :lol:
They are mass monk-voting the Hebrides and Arran that's quite the opposite of "short on Fp".

They have to loose something massive (something like Inverness-shire) before I'd call it losing. That wont be coming any time soon.

Although I predict the first Mull parish will fall within the week.

Anyways there is still a lot ahead of us so keep fighting against the crusaders. :lol:

AFluffyNinjax
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:50 pm

JaxiTaxi wrote:In all seriousness, it's a good fight.
This.

All the people going about pretending it's a walkover in any house are the ones who are spreading the useless propaganda... Evanjellyman, telling other people to stop coming on the forums? Get a grip.

As for losing ground. It happens. H1 lost a little too, but no one was saying the end is nigh for them. If I'm being honest, our advantage was never our numbers or our territory or parishes, it was the players we have, some of the most battle hardened, H1 has some of these players too don't get me wrong, I just believe H9 has more.

Low on FP? Pull the other leg mate. ;]

skitty67
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by skitty67 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 pm

skitty67 wrote:I dont think i need to explain, but i will say house 1 are good at creative and fictional propaganda.

so some guys said they think H9 are losing.

evanjellyman wrote:
How is that fictional propoganda, especially coming from one of adawulf and his goons thats pretty rich.

had to take a jab didnt you?
No I'm sticking to the facts, not taking a jab or talking gibber jabber like some people :?
For example...
Fact 1 we are not losing ground
Fact 2 we have lots of faith points within h9 some of us are low no doubt but that doesn't encompass h9 as a whole.
evanjellyman wrote: Howabout this, you guys have been awfully silent of late, probably because the hype of your "crusade" has died down and you are starting to realise that you are in fact bad at this game and nothing can make up for H9 arrogance that got you into this position.


So you can stop coming onto this forum and getting up us for propoganda threads, because unlike you, WE DONT NEED THEM.
Where do I even begin?
I dunno but I think its funny that you want me to stop using a public forum because my factual posts interfere with your propaganda based type of posts, truth hurt does it?
I expect I will receive some attacks because of this post and just like last time they will fail. lol joke

cyckuan
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 am

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by cyckuan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 am

Image

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by Ajr568 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am

cyckuan wrote:Image
Image
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

evanjellyman
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:19 am

skitty67 wrote:
skitty67 wrote:I dont think i need to explain, but i will say house 1 are good at creative and fictional propaganda.

so some guys said they think H9 are losing.

evanjellyman wrote:
How is that fictional propoganda, especially coming from one of adawulf and his goons thats pretty rich.

had to take a jab didnt you?
No I'm sticking to the facts, not taking a jab or talking gibber jabber like some people :?
For example...
Fact 1 we are not losing ground
Fact 2 we have lots of faith points within h9 some of us are low no doubt but that doesn't encompass h9 as a whole.
evanjellyman wrote: Howabout this, you guys have been awfully silent of late, probably because the hype of your "crusade" has died down and you are starting to realise that you are in fact bad at this game and nothing can make up for H9 arrogance that got you into this position.


So you can stop coming onto this forum and getting up us for propoganda threads, because unlike you, WE DONT NEED THEM.
Where do I even begin?
I dunno but I think its funny that you want me to stop using a public forum because my factual posts interfere with your propaganda based type of posts, truth hurt does it?
I expect I will receive some attacks because of this post and just like last time they will fail. lol joke

No no no I did not say to stop using the forum and thats pretty clear and just crazy. I said you can stop trying to grief us on spreading "propoganda" because it is simply nto what was happening here. And it especially rubbed me to hear you bring that out after having to endure 2 whole threads of adawulfs crusade fairytales.

But watever.

evanjellyman
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:35 am

AFluffyNinjax wrote: All the people going about pretending it's a walkover in any house are the ones who are spreading the useless propaganda... Evanjellyman, telling other people to stop coming on the forums? Get a grip.

Low on FP? Pull the other leg mate. ;]
Like I said fluffy I was not saying that, jump off the bandwagon and read my post again. Though the rest of your post makes sense.


AFluffyNinjax wrote:As for losing ground. It happens. H1 lost a little too, but no one was saying the end is nigh for them. If I'm being honest, our advantage was never our numbers or our territory or parishes, it was the players we have, some of the most battle hardened, H1 has some of these players too don't get me wrong, I just believe H9 has more.

"Anyway I have no doubt in my mind that once h1 start the slow down on their attack, then they have lost and they will begin to crumble.
Whats that ear mouse? "Its already happening!. Nooo not the mighty H1"
Yes it appears so, and there is nothing neither me or roughjellypeople can do about it." skitty

"H1 is losing and everyone can see it." adawulf

"You are losing h1 if you can't make good on your plans, then that is a loss" adawulf

etc.etc. I wont act like we haven't responded to the troll in your house, but you can't say noone was ever saying we were done.

All in all you make reasonable points which I mostly agree with, but its diluted in the hysteria hyped up by others.

(exception being the point of quality players imo we have a higher number of experienced fighters just a lul in activity, just my opinion)

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by DavidSpy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 am

Just fyi I'm keeping an eye on this thread, if it descends into flaming like the last I'll have it locked.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

King Zach IV
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 am

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by King Zach IV » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 pm

DavidSpy wrote:Just fyi I'm keeping an eye on this thread, if it descends into flaming like the last I'll have it locked.

I don't think its a matter of If, but a matter of when.

Locked

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”