W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Hackal

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by Hackal »

H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

Most people who fight gravity get tired eventually.

The very few who succeed, just end up leaving the world.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

I've read this thread and I think some of the posts are rather pointless, and Hackal, I'm pretty sure H1 doesn't give a crap that you've got a village in Ireland. They've got most of their house there and you've got only one village. If it ever comes out od interdiction, I'm sure it would disappear pretty darn quick.
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

The Super Soldier wrote:I've read this thread and I think some of the posts are rather pointless, and Hackal, I'm pretty sure H1 doesn't give a crap that you've got a village in Ireland. They've got most of their house there and you've got only one village. If it ever comes out od interdiction, I'm sure it would disappear pretty darn quick.
Well the thing is, My castle will not go down easily, With these new cards H1 cant do nothing :)
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

evanjellyman wrote:
Hackal wrote:H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)
hohoho and back to the intelligent post we go.

Maybe thats beause noone cares about a lone marqui under two days of i.d in ireland? LOL

get out of here troll

Im a Earl actually you idiot and a lot of you think that im Chetta well guess what im not!
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Ok maybe I am a Duke and btw im gonna get another village in Ireland and im gonna take over the parish and get the county :)
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Highlander89 wrote:
Hackal wrote:Ok maybe I am a Duke and btw im gonna get another village in Ireland and im gonna take over the parish and get the county :)
I already said to Adawulf weeks ago that you are all welcome to do so cause some of us are bored here in Ireland. :|
Its very boring in Ireland cause all you do is excomm people
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Avenger1978 wrote:Stop I'ding then and fight like a man then you will not be getting excommed :lol:
Ill fight you lot once I have my army
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

And H1 shouldn't care. Its one or two villages against Gendry's Roughnecks and various other factions. My pick in that fight would be H1.
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

I got a question for yall.

Why do you want the 2nd age to come?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”