W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Hackal

Re: W5 WAR AS IT WAS LOCKED Pt 2

Post by Hackal »

evanjellyman wrote:
Hackal wrote:H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)
hohoho and back to the intelligent post we go.

Maybe thats beause noone cares about a lone marqui under two days of i.d in ireland? LOL

get out of here troll

Im a Earl actually you idiot and a lot of you think that im Chetta well guess what im not!
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Ok maybe I am a Duke and btw im gonna get another village in Ireland and im gonna take over the parish and get the county :)
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

Hackal wrote:Ok maybe I am a Duke and btw im gonna get another village in Ireland and im gonna take over the parish and get the county :)
I already said to Adawulf weeks ago that you are all welcome to do so cause some of us are bored here in Ireland. :|
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Highlander89 wrote:
Hackal wrote:Ok maybe I am a Duke and btw im gonna get another village in Ireland and im gonna take over the parish and get the county :)
I already said to Adawulf weeks ago that you are all welcome to do so cause some of us are bored here in Ireland. :|
Its very boring in Ireland cause all you do is excomm people
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Avenger1978 wrote:Stop I'ding then and fight like a man then you will not be getting excommed :lol:
Ill fight you lot once I have my army
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Hackal wrote:H1 sucks, They haven't even noticed that I have a fricking village in Ireland :)
Sure we did. We just don't care.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

And H1 shouldn't care. Its one or two villages against Gendry's Roughnecks and various other factions. My pick in that fight would be H1.
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

I got a question for yall.

Why do you want the 2nd age to come?
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

evanjellyman wrote:
Hackal wrote:I got a question for yall.

Why do you want the 2nd age to come?
Id say people have different reasons.

Personally I aim to win and that is to me victory.
It also marks a point where I may leave the game having done my duty for my house.
Well once our world gets to the 2nd age, Is H1 just gonna race through the glory rounds again
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

Avenger1978 wrote:When we get to 2nd age every house will be in glory race again so it will be different, least house's have something to fight about.. i dont think H1 will be the same in 2nd age factions will go to other house's or make their own house my faction is in H1 but haven't decided yet what im doing in 2nd age maybe start another house who knows 2nd age is along way away
I might just make my own faction take over a house and just set everyone hostile aha

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”