old house 19 history

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
lawlmanz

old house 19 history

Post by lawlmanz »

The History of The original House 19 The Good And The Bad
from Lawlmanz perspective

I think I’ll start from the very beginning when I first joined. I joined house 19 when it was still fighting house 6 for southern England and house 16. All in all house 19 was a scary force to contend with at that time with a few players doing some extreme dmg but that’s not why I was let in, me doing some good attacks ha no, it was cause I was doing allot of healing monks and was doing this daily all over south east England. Was also trading all day so when nephilim talked to me and put me into the support faction The Watchers II I was so happy it was my first faction.

I had high hopes of becoming one of the best suppliers but that fell flat on its face since the leader of that faction was no longer active after a few weeks but in that time between that faction disbanding to the point where I joined The Watchers I met quite a few great people who no longer play now but were great friends at the time.

I learned allot when I was let into the watchers like the many uses of monks and how to work out a supply chain and timed attacks and other stuff it was a interesting experience then it came down to the time where I needed to make a move and help in the war effort. At the time we were fighting house 6 they held the areas around Wiltshire(Hampshire, Avon, isle of Wight, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Oxford shire) well we held the area around Kent(east Sussex, west Sussex, surrey, Middlesex, Essex).

We also had some fighting going on with house 16 at the time and they held Norfolk and Suffolk but for the most part I never dealt with them. I did how ever go into Hampshire by capturing a village in Bishops Waltham and taking over that parish well I was at it. That was my first ever capture it was exciting as * and I understood then why people love fighting so much but as that wore off I then soon understood what it was like on the other end of that boom stick. I held out for the most part and earned my first parish well I was at it.

Soon after I got into Hampshire things got kicked up into high gear and my wep supply was flying off the shelves faster than I could make (I was in the top 50 at this point I believe) so for the rest of the war I just sat under ID occasionally attacking with the parish but for the most part I was building my villages up to supply more weps. About a week or 2 after I get into Hampshire house 1 I believe started going down south from the north taking out some blue counties and taking in the blue players well they were at it just as we house 19 finally broke Hampshire and Dorset and got it. After that it was calm for the most part since house 1 didn’t have a large presence down here yet and house 16 was a big worry.

For a time I expanded my villages and started to research more into weps and food and figured I will start a trading empire and about a few weeks’ later house 19's Stalingrad began and then house 16 became a * to house 1. They were tough days full of sleepless nights and faith points being near 0 for months and being at my wits end supplying defense troops, weps, stockpile goods and other stuff as needed when needed and consistently IDing everyone but my self.

Thankfully I was never a legitimate target or if I was I was quite far down on the list of them targets even with me supporting the razers with troops and attacks of my own and even razing a few my self. Though my favorite thing to do at that time was playing annoy the king of England for a few good weeks. In the end kree gor got smart and started moving his pitch out of the way when I came knocking since the majority of my attacks(about 70% of em) was purely aimed for his pitch.

As for how that whole deal with the war playing out. It was a back and fourth deal that would have ended with us losing if it lasted for another month since our house was close to bursting like a pimple under the pressure. Thankfully the new house 6 from Ireland crushed house 1's homeland of Wales and pushed them to give up.

In the end LOT(the faction with ownership of England) joined house 19 and then war with house 14 started and like fools we rushed to another fight when we could have rebuilt and farmed up and dealt with the rouge factions and players that were acting against house 19 in our homelands but our warriors didn’t like that idea. So off we went on the attack, it was messy as *, and in the end it took us longer than needed to take out most of house 14 and our house 19 empire expanded across the southern and eastern parts of England.

I think it was about that time house 1 restarted from people that left house 6 but I wasn’t told much, and since I didn’t pay attention to who was in what faction and things like that, I was left out in the cold for the most part on info. nor did I go out of my way to get that info :P as I couldn’t care less about anyone other than my house at the time.

Anyways back to our little killing fest of house 14 so ya since house 14 held Rossshire in scotty land some of our warriors went over there after we defeated them in england. To bad house 9 didn’t like it and started razing out our people even when they were leaving after finishing up. So that set off the fire cracker called kree gor and we all went to war :| again *sigh* there’s never been a time house 19 has not been fighting.

Its like stretching a rubber band as far as it can go and warriors leaving the game(by this time all of the original house 19 extreme warriors were either inactive or only active for short bursts) is like taking a match to it so ya its bound to break under that kind of stress. It didn’t help that we hit a wall with fighting house 9 no mater how hard we fought. we didn’t have the resources to fight a war on the other side of the world and house 1 wouldn’t work with us to take em out for some reason.

even though we were allies by this point * I even worked with a few in Cumbria to mop up some house 6 guys running around so in the end we decided to back out of Scotty land when south west England popped up. We wanted to take as much land down there as possible to make it ours we even made a new faction with people that spawned down there to do it but again by this point we were at our breaking point.
Many of our warriors were either running low or consistently running their FP dry daily and were also consistently low on gold. This was the end days of house 19 as house 1 seen a beaten and sour house that would be easy pickings and went to war with out warning. I personally never seen a war notification (I mean come on we were allies) till 6hours after the first few razes that went on. Till then I always thought we would blow the world apart together and then do a gentleman’s war in a certain zone of the map like Scotty land or Wales but to be stabbed in the back for helping them is kind of :/ .

Well past is past and we lost that war and I lost all my parishes and holdings ( Herne bay ,Heathfield ,Mayfield ,Greystoke ,Lowes ,Hastings ) and just recently got my Heathfield back, my home parish. Well that’s that and that’s the history of me :P and house 19 on world 5 well a rough estimate since I could have added so much more detail but as im lazy and have been mulling over this f’ing thing for 3 weeks now if anyone wants to know more or has anything to add all is welcome to talks ;) also I don’t mean any offence to house 1 in any way im just saying my side of the story.

Currently im a neutral in the most powerful neutral faction in world 5 and its one of the top factions its even more powerful alone than some houses and all this is the left over warriors of house 19 that had enough of war and wanted some peace.
Last edited by lawlmanz on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyckuan

Re: old house 19 history

Post by cyckuan »

jimmehbear was asleep. Why did you go poke him?
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

h19... is history. :lol:
lawlmanz

Post by lawlmanz »

yes house 14 was weaker but since they kept sending in people to take over kent and essex we hit back hard there is kind of a no brain'er there david ;)
lawlmanz

Post by lawlmanz »

not exactly true hammer boy there were people sending razes that were 2 days travel time back from some of the first razes/captures when i noticed them so the attacks started well b4 newyears

yea avenger there was no notice of war till after united nations hit us hard then it went real
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Three posts in a row, sir? Not healthy for the thread. I'll break it for you.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Are you from the old H19 Super Soldier? Because that would explain a lot about your posts.
lawlmanz

Post by lawlmanz »

woot the swiss is now the rank 4 faction of world 5

also i dont remember seeing that guy in house 19 b4
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Adawulf, I dunno if you can't calculate but, sir, if I was in the old h19, I would a prince degree whatever. I joined on around day 240 or so. I think you really just like discrediting anybody who is not in h9. H8, always been, always will be. Just hope we start fighting in the 2nd age! =P and if most of h9 is leaving in the 2nd age, then all the more for me!

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”