Timed Attacks Calculator! ***FINAL UPDATE***

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Rif1e

Re: Timed Attacks Calculator!

Post by Rif1e »

When I have to do hard attacks wave I'm using my own script made in excel. if you know how to do more advanced formula you can easly do it yourself.

I can show you a screen, but I' share it only with faction buddies

MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

cyckuan wrote:Is there an API or some way to pull game way coordinates of villages and capitals? Its information readily available to the game client.
Not at the present time. They are planning for one in the future.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

Rif1e wrote:When I have to do hard attacks wave I'm using my own script made in excel. if you know how to do more advanced formula you can easly do it yourself.

I can show you a screen, but I' share it only with faction buddies

I'm a bit confused as to why you would share the screen, brag about it being in excel *, offer no guidance or assistant to time attacks, AND say that we can't have it. Do you have anything useful to offer or do you want to keep bragging about your "script" .... lol .... Idiot.

Come back when you can offer something useful to the thread. Nobody cares if you can suck your own *. Until then enjoy your "script". I hope I'm on your level one day and can figure out how to use a "1" as an "L".
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Pretty easy to time, nice program for people who dont know how to but old school is as follows

Monks move as fast as a 3x captain, for sending captain from an ID'd villa, a 3x captain moves as fast as a normal speed army.
Put your attacks down in a notepad longest times first, use a monk to get time for your captain, and get a stopwatch to countdown in sync with the longest army.

make sure your captain is about 10 secs behind all the attacks* and your good to go.

*Used to put captain 3 secs behind but once because of lag or whatever, I ended up with the captain in front at time of landing.
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

I am going to release a version 3 soon. It will include checkboxes for 2x 4x and 6x duration cards, and drop down boxes for 2x and 3x instant use cards. It will also have the ability to not only pause your time but also to edit in the times. The queue button is being removed entirely.

Cheers.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”