100k passive honor :D

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
WinterDuitser

Re: 100k passive honor :D

Post by WinterDuitser »

cyckuan wrote:Its not wise to claim that you have the best village setup without posting proof.

You are simply encouraging the whole game world to keep capturing your villages until they find what they are looking for.
Ive already broken it down I'm not even using it I use justice buildings ^^

Whatever I cant show the proof cuz i photoshopped it happy? no need to capture my villages lol
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

I'm sure no one would start capping your villages since you're H8... Nobody wants to annoy you all. ;]

Nice setup though. Congrats.

Beautiful Photoshop in this thread.
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

C'mon H9. There is no need to taint every thread with your propaganda.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

AFluffyNinjax wrote:I'm sure no one would start capping your villages since you're H8... Nobody wants to annoy you all. ;]

Considering, we don't involve ourselves in other houses problems... I would like to state, that it'd be more than just an "annoyance" if someone popped off and started capping any of our players. Not being warlike, does not mean "weak". The preference to work things out diplomatically, as well as maintain friendly, but not overly supportive relationships have done plenty of things for our house. We have been given territory peacefully... and many of us are now pulling the same strategy that the Caithness Warriors did oh so long ago. Stock up on faith, honor, and gold. Hording vassals, and vassal armies.
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

Confirmed decorative score 157.25.
Xx Strikes

Post by Xx Strikes »

Nice score, the set up is much different to ours. Now there will be a new comp for us to beat that score.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

No propaganda here... I just meant to put him at ease because he sounded genuinely worried someone might start capturing his villages...

Still got that stick up there just because you couldn't make friends in Northern Scotland TheKPD? You don't know a thing about my faction so don't pretend to, your comments prove that.

Huh... Touchy lot... I don't mean to start an argument in a thread that doesn't need one... Apologies. I'll keep out of here.
WinterDuitser

Post by WinterDuitser »

DavidSpy wrote:
Xx Strikes wrote:Our layout is TOP secret but trust me it is hard to get.
:roll:
Don't expect anyone to share their setups with you if you aren't willing to share yours with them. You are being a selfish sod and it's ironic because your "TOP secret" design was already topped by those who shared their setups. :lol:
This

and then I get called a photoshopper and threats of getting capped at the same time it's real nice.
Xx Strikes

Post by Xx Strikes »

Don't take what people say on these forums to seriously.

I did search the net a while back looking for a better score but could not find one. You put a link to another SK thread and there is .50 higher score. Oh well at least we are real close to the highest score. I will probably use that design for my next village to see what it is like. Our picture does not matter now.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”