Gendry's Bastards and H8.

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Hejhogz

Gendry's Bastards and H8.

Post by Hejhogz »

Lords and Ladies,

This message has been sent to every faction leader on the world.

Two days ago, the factions Vangaurd of Voninski and UN Security Council of House 1 declared war on The Avengers and Risen Lords, threatening war on the rest of House 8 if they came to our aid. Despite our loyalty to house, they have decided to not help us and have effectively left us out in the cold. We remain in the house as we have no other options, if the second biggest house on the world refuses to aid us, then it would appear that all hope is lost.

The factions that declared war on us have given no reason, only vague murmurings that we slowly advancing in their territory. The rest of this message could go on about the injustices of House 1, about how they bully and about how Gendry has no control over his * factions.
However, that wouldn't serve a purpose and undoubtedly, as this message will end up in their hands before the day is out, would simply fuel their incredibly large egos.

Age two is a mere thirty or so days away and House 1 are going to take the age victory as they have for every glory round thus far, easily and without resistance. The previous H9 tried to prevent it, but failed as they lost conviction and hope. They had very few allies and were surrounded by enemies.

It seems to be the that people believe House 1 will splinter up, come the second age, but that is simply not the case. We're looking for allies who, unlike our house leaders, will fight with all the conviction and all the hope that they can muster by our sides. Remember, this message has been sent to every leader on the world, if we gain the support of but 12 or so factions, we may have ourselves a chance. Remember, House 1 hold the majority of their territory through a minority, the only thing that keeps them in power is intimidation and monks. It would take but one day to undo half of what they have, if we rise up together.

If you take nothing from this message, then take this;

Despite our enduring loyalty to the house, despite the fact that we undertook every action ordered of us, at the risk of provoking war as we have done now, they have cast us out. When you see the Isle of Man and Anglesey turn blood red, know that it was because H8 failed us when we needed them most.

Yours most faithfully, Sir Hejhogz
meatball2k

Re: Gendry's Bastards and H8.

Post by meatball2k »

I believe h1 may feel threatened by h8 so they have tried to provoke them into war h8 leadership will not undo all there hard work and attack h1, I think the best course of action would be action wher eyou withdraw your villages and move back to h8 territory and try and not get destroyed, it also shows lack of balls by h1 to trying to attack H8 who have always been neutral and never took sides I know h1 wants to go to war witht them due to them being afraid there getting to big. Just let them continue to grow and have a even fight or does h1 not like it when the odds are not stacked massively in there favour.
Bernhard Bernfried

Post by Bernhard Bernfried »

It was so obvious that House 8 will get stomped to the ground months ago, its a logical development.

If you make up some stupid diplomacy rules that protect you from getting attacked in a multiple house enviroment and those houses shrink together to basically one big alliance, then guess what you'll get your reaming. House 8 is just a big bubble of guys who don't know to fight since they never did, and who will go puff once you blow at them. No loyalty of brothers in arms, of course you get sold out.

Some months ago, when multiple houses where fighting House 1, we reached out to everyone, seeked for allies to fight them, prevent their world domination, and everyone on the server left *us* out in the cold. We fought this war for 6 months straight, now we allied with our enemies because we realized nobody else will be a loyal partner to us.

The amount of angry mails with absurd demands from H8 in my inbox is gigantic, and the is sole reason why we purged nearly a complete faction in the last hours. If you want to play this game as farmville, and avoid fighting, then do not * of fighters. If you take parishes and demand stuff all day, you will get your * kicked no matter how big your backup is, because your backup will eventually vanish and then you got all the * up guy right infront of your nose. Its not that we didnt warn these people or offered them to join us ...

deal with it
The guy with 60 alts called "bernd something"
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

So far what I have learned is that your main export is whining, whereas, our main export is armies.

This is where your are currently failing.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah the 2nd age should be good when h8 merges into H1, I will deffo rejoin world 5 again when everyone is part of or allied to H1, Wow what a exciting 2nd age this will be, cant wait to start it
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Shut up, I doubt my house would join house 1.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Also, House 1 is bigger than they seem. It's not like all of the peasants of the world could kill them all together, they have like 3 or 4 vassal/sister houses who have their own share of powerful members.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I try not to get into specifics on the forums, as I am part of house 8.
BUT the leaders of both respective factions, had extensive conversations, and were OK with the way things were.

I do find it interesting, that when h9 was calling everyone to arms, while fighting h1 our house remained neutral. Choosing not to get involved. Had we abandoned the strategy that allowed us to peacefully play the game would things be any different? I guess we'll never know. Would h8, h9, and whoever else wanted a crack at the big bad h1 make a dent? or even prevent further "glory" rounds. Most likely not. The first age would end no matter what, * most seasoned players like myself want the second age. Everything is more expensive, and creates a situation where farmers might have a slight advantage.

As for plans, and strategy's in the second age... I'm not sure what the cards hold, as I'm nto making decisions for the house.... but most of this "WAR" or whatever you want to call it, is based on the "location" of our villages. Suspecting us of moving into specific areas in order to steal something from house 1, which I think is bogus because the increase of factions in each house in the second age essentially would allow a house to "recruit" in an area rather easily, instead of the hastle of moving villages there, you could essentially just take players who are already established into your factions.

Either way... I keep my communication's with outside house players somewhat to a minimum, unless of course i'm asking kaelos for sammiches. But I'd be interested in actually talking in a h1 vent/mumble/whatever. Because believe it or not, I don't think we're all that different.
Hejhogz

Post by Hejhogz »

evanjellyman wrote:I find it funny you feel the need to single out the U.N like we were the main instigators or had anything to do with starting this.

The irony is we were actually voting to avoid war with you guys, you clearly have no idea how this started or what was involved, you are just taking wild swings.

Now we are at war though we intend to back our house of course and you have already received a visit from me today as I was having a tough time finding targets before now.
I didn't mean it like that. Originally I was told that it was just the two afore mentioned H1 factions who had declared on us. I was told that by H8 'Leadership' repeatedly for about 8 hours. I have now learned that's not the case.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

So whats the story is H1 at war with H8 I just popped in earlier and it didnt seem to be the case so can someone from H1 shed some light on what is going on? I dont care either way but I just like to know the who, what why and when?'s

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”