Join The Crusade

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
LuCkY7s07

Re: Join The Crusade

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 pm

wait, my own ppl? All of my own ppl had joined a different house lol so what are u talking about? I dont polish anyones boots, youre clearly mistaken and misinformed. I dont have "new" friends in h1, ive known these guys actually for quite some time..

And we never invaded h9 land, you should really just stop talking probably..it was h7 lol..and they were backing us a bit even..

AND FOR YOUR INFO

I DID GET RESET, I DID FIGHT ON AND GOT RESET AGAIN...QUIT THE GAME FOR OVER 30 DAYS AND THEN PLAYED FOR TWO WEEKS FACTIONLESS...please stop talking about things you clearly dont know..

I didnt join h1 until h6 was completley gone..

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:59 pm

srry for the double post, but do you not see that i dont have any villages in Ireland? lolol

Everything this guy said in his last comment was wrong

1. We didnt invade h9
2. I did get reset
3. i didnt join h1 until all of my friends in h6 had left..and most of em are in h1 now..

And what i shouldve done in your opinion is tel all my guys to go into vacation mode when it wasnt even implemented yet LOL..dude just shut up

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 pm

LuCkY7s07 wrote:wait, my own ppl? All of my own ppl had joined a different house lol so what are u talking about? I dont polish anyones boots, youre clearly mistaken and misinformed. I dont have "new" friends in h1, ive known these guys actually for quite some time..

And we never invaded h9 land, you should really just stop talking probably..it was h7 lol..and they were backing us a bit even..

AND FOR YOUR INFO

I DID GET RESET, I DID FIGHT ON AND GOT RESET AGAIN...QUIT THE GAME FOR OVER 30 DAYS AND THEN PLAYED FOR TWO WEEKS FACTIONLESS...please stop talking about things you clearly dont know..

Don't worry most people who get reset quit the game for a month or two its perfectly natural and no crime.

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm

skitty67 wrote:
LuCkY7s07 wrote:wait, my own ppl? All of my own ppl had joined a different house lol so what are u talking about? I dont polish anyones boots, youre clearly mistaken and misinformed. I dont have "new" friends in h1, ive known these guys actually for quite some time..

AND FOR YOUR INFO

Don't worry most people who get reset quit the game for a month or two its perfectly natural and no crime.

yeah i was done with the game for a bit, but i was just countering what he said...that i just joined h1 in the middle of the war between h6 and h1..thats not true at all..i fought for a long time utnil i got razed out.

Adawulf

Post by Adawulf » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 pm

LuCkY7s07 wrote:srry for the double post, but do you not see that i dont have any villages in Ireland? lolol

1. We didnt invade h9
2. I did get reset
3. i didnt join h1 until all of my friends in h6 had left..and most of em are in h1 now..

And what i shouldve done in your opinion is tel all my guys to g
o into vacation mode when it wasnt even implemented yet LOL..dude just shut up

Wrong on all counts Lucky.

1) I said you invaded SCOTLAND and you did.

2) You said yourself that you joined H1 for fear of being reset. Read your own post.

3) You're now a little boot polisher for H1. It really doesn't matter how or when that happened. It never should have happened.

You should be fighting to turn Ireland blue and keep your house alive. That's the duty of every Marshall. A Mashall is held to a higher standard, thus my criticism of you is harsh but well placed. The fact is, you were a terrible leader. That's why in my opinion it's ridiculous for you to be criticizing Krogith who is an excellent leader, the #1 ranked player in the game and a guy who made the right calls that you should have made when you had a shot. You're like an angry guy in the bleachers yelling at the QB.

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Adawulf wrote:
LuCkY7s07 wrote:srry for the double post, but do you not see that i dont have any villages in Ireland? lolol

1. We didnt invade h9
2. I did get reset

2) You said yourself that you joined H1 for fear of being reset. Read your own post.

3) You're now a little boot polisher for H1. It really doesn't matter how or when that happened. It never should have happened.

You should be fighting to turn Ireland blue and keep your house alive. That's the duty of every Marshall. A Mashall is held to a higher standard, thus my criticism of you is harsh but well placed. The fact is, you were a terrible leader. That's why in my opinion it's ridiculous for you to be criticizing Krogith who is an excellent leader, the #1 ranked player in the game and a guy who made the right calls that you should have made when you had a shot. You're like an angry guy in the bleachers yelling at the QB.

This is like talking to a third grade.

1. I invaded h7, and I offered the king ship and rest of scotalnd to krogith, ask him.
2. AFTER i had been reset and h6 had been completely dismantled with no original factions left in it, I joined h1 because i wouldve just been a neutral otehrwise and been perma reset.
3. I dont polish boots. There is no blue left, i wasnt even original blue I was h13 who turned blue becuse of the ppl who now lead h1. Ask anyone who knows me as a faction officer or general and they will ensure you that I lead them through many great battles. Youre lack of knowledge of the situation makes you look like a completely ignorant fool. Youre taking an outsider look into a complex, deep history of factions that you wouldnt even begin to understand. Im not criticizing krogith at all, im criticizing his officers who are on VAC Mode. I never have ever been on VAC mode nor have had the option to do so when I was losing. You have no ideas what calls i made and how things went down.

youre troll is over, bye

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 pm

AND LOL YOURE IN VACATION MODE..runnin your mouth with no ability to back it up LOL..typical.. hope trolls like you quit when we win this age.

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Hmm if people were only wise to h1's tricks.
It seems they have all the houses in the glory round they have tucked under their fat belt.
House 6/ house 1 ally glory round position 6
House 4/ house 1 ally glory round position 5
House 3/ house 1 ally glory round position 4
House 19/house 1 ally glory round position 2
You also have house 18, how many more allies does house 1 need?

I call incompetence on the leadership, if they cant stomp on 2 houses with all that backup then they shouldn't be leading.

As for the houses still in the glory rounds and fighting for house 1, you Marshall's should hang your head in shame for not even trying to win the glory round.

Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Adawulf wrote:

1. We didnt invade h9
2. I did get reset

For another one that abuses the vacation mode you sure run your mouth a lot.

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Please stop the personal attacks fella,s it only gets the topic locked.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”