It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Join The Crusade 

Post Re: Join The Crusade
I think a few of our guys were annoyed because of the fact that the 5 guys on IOW that all went into vacation mode near enough all together. They knew that them villages would of all been gone by the end of the night. Our xcom caught everyone off guard. StormyWeatherz went into vacation after they lost 1 village, soon after Sahrilo with like 4mins of ID left. About 1 hour after 3 more: Wolvie, Raznak and jojocape50. Helafire (H9) is one brave player, she stood there and held her ground. She could of just flicked the vac button to keep 3 villages from getting taken out, but no she went with it. Helafire has my respect as well from many others that I know.

This was not a move where they were going on vacation it was to save petty villages. They all have to wait 3 days I think until they can come back in, there's about 1.5 days left. The vacation feature was abused by them players.

I actually went on vacation for 5 days last week on a fishing trip, came off it when I got back. Rubba, Foley and Duroc are not actually abusing it they are on vacation. Well I have 1 left and so does many others.

As for the war you can not say which side is winning I don't think. A lot of villages were lost up there, but it would be the same if the sides were flipped and we were in H9's shoes. H9 declared ( well posted on forums and sent proclamations) straight off the bat of us finishing H19. Our attention was down south for us at the time, H9 done a nice sneak attack, congrats to that. We are getting our things moving and trying to recharge at the same time.

Here is the input I have. Don't try to ramble my post out, I am not the one for typing long * messages.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

I get that you're trying to justify your guys using it and not ours... But seriously... You might as well post "You guys are abusing an ingame feature jesus... Oh, we're using it too? Well it's definitely for a completely legitimate reason... I know everything about all players on both sides!"

Using the fact that you were occupied with another war doesn't really help as an excuse either, as that was your problem and your own fault...

Laserninjas;
Both sides have different views on each other and themselves... What I think of H9 and H1 doesn't match what you think. Just happens that way. No side has won. Not by a longshot. I just think H9's has more "little victories" so far than H1 does... but anyone who thinks that decides the war is an idiot... Anyone who tries to discount our "little victories" is also an idiot.

Good to see someone not making a big deal out of Vacation mode.

Rome wasn't built in a day however, I'd say it's smarter to play the build up, and then flip a county instead of moving a village in and starting a monk war over every single parish. But that's my opinion. Probably wrong.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

[/quote]
AFluffyNinjax wrote:
The only faction in H1 that's stepped up their game has been Myrmidons

You're god * right....

Frankly I see "winning" for H9 as them stopping us from winning the age.

I see us winning as us winning the glory rounds.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Aerys II Targaryen wrote:
AFluffyNinjax wrote:
The only faction in H1 that's stepped up their game has been Myrmidons

You're god * right....

Frankly I see "winning" for H9 as them stopping us from winning the age.

I see us winning as us winning the glory rounds.

Quote:
The only faction in H1 that's stepped up their game has been Myrmidons... The only people in the house that have actually semi-accomplished something to semi-hurt h9. Not that it lasted long.

Emphasis on the 'only' there Aerys. Taking the compliment out of context is pretty stupid though so here's the whole thing.

Glad you shared your opinion. But it's just that...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Yet its bad that if theres only one faction giving you trouble you havent gained any actual territory. Argyll was already like 80% H9 when you snuck attack, no kidding youre gonna take it... Youve lost more territory than you have gained.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Aerys II Targaryen wrote:
Yet its bad that if theres only one faction giving you trouble you havent gained any actual territory. Argyll was already like 80% H9 when you snuck attack, no kidding youre gonna take it... Youve lost more territory than you have gained.

False.
H1 has though.

As for the whole one faction giving trouble? Learn to read what I say and not extract something in your favour from it.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm

I wouldn't say there is any one faction giving us extra trouble since we seem to have people from 8 or so factions that want us gone. I guess I should give credit to the DRK since we have been battling them for the longest and they have the most members involved. As far as stepping up their game though, how should I know, I already respected H9 and knew that H15 had plenty of people to throw at us so it really seems like business as usual just with less activity on our part.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Honestly, we purchased Argyll with faction invites. It was never ours and I initially told H1 that we would be giving it to H9. I was told by the guys there that it would be transferred so I never cared about it again but it never did (until now lololol).

You can't really expect to hold land in war that your purchased through faction invites.

I guess the main point here is...Adawulf is really dumb. One of the least intelligent people on this thread.

-Von
P.S. H9 has a diplomat?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:22 pm

I meant thegreenone, he mailed us all about being the new H1 to H9 diplomat because we did something to your ego apparently... But I haven't heard from him since he lost those 8 villages... ]; I have some burning questions as well...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

What a shame. If you have any questions while he is away feel free to forward them to me.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next