It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Join The Crusade 

Post Re: Join The Crusade
Aerys II Targaryen wrote:
How many counties have you guys taken again? Oh right... none.

So please, explain to us unenlightened folks how we are not in fact winning this war...

Taken? Quite a couple... They're flipping often though... It happens when two strong groups clash. No one said it's a landslide...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:50 am

And how many counties have house 1 taken in Scotland, since the beginning of the war, yet when the war started h1 were saying they would turn Scotland red within a week.

What next, h9 turn a few counties white and you backtrack again saying but it's only a few counties look at the world map it's red, man that's crazy isn't it? it's like I took the words from your very own mouths.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 am

You arent able to hold on to any of the counties you take for any considerable amount of time. At this rate this crusade will be proven very very ineffective.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 am

Oh dear after 6 timed attacks

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 am

God just lock these stupid threads, we dont need two flame wars running at the same time.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 am

Don't you lock this thread until I flame! (I am prepared for the "...but you are always flaming dude! trololol" post)

@Adawulf your stupidity abounds. If there was some way you can change your heightened stupidity into Faith Points you could have saved the poor vacationers on IOW. Oh wait you couldn't you are on vacation yourself.

This is not an Anti-H9 post I promise so sheath your swords.

@Adawulf again....Let's be clear on this Lucky7s07 issue. He has done more for his current house than you have done for yours in your lifetime. You are a nobody player in a nothing faction. You have never been good, you will never be good, so stop raging at others. So what if his house fell. Remember your friend Button_The_Saurus that I razed out? His house fell and he just stepped away from the computer. But I guess its okay for him because....you're an idiot? Is that a valid reason? It feels like it.

@Adawulf one more time. Seriously though you suck. You have said many time that you are nothing but a monker. Monkers are people who sit in place for awhile and gain FP waiting for a chance to support someone that knows what they are doing.

Get off the Forums and into the game, you horrible disgrace of a player.

-Von
H1 Diplomat

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am

H9 is really making a name for themselves and have grown substantially thanks to this war. Not just in territory but in renown and respect. Before this war people didn't talk about H9 much, but now they can't stop. I like that.

You can look at the map to see that H1 is losing ground. You can read this thread to see they know it and they are getting frustrated. All these weak arguments and excuses show very clearly how they are feeling.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 am

Something tells me ada isnt looking at the right world map. I quite honestly don't seen any differences in it since the war with House 9 began. I think earlier in this thread someone posted a screenshot of the map, go compare it with what you see now. (Make sure you a re looking at W5 this time ada)

If the whole point of House 9 fighting is to stop the second age (which WAS the proclamation from h9), then failure can still only be painted on one party here. If you think House 1's intention is to take over House 9's territory, then you attribute goals where none exist and you attribute failure on something that was never a goal to begin with.

I do get a chuckle out of your insistence that you are winning with nothing but empty words to show for it. If empty words equals winning, then sure ada, you won the game of replacing reality with your own made up version of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Flame? Just some friendly banter about the game is all! :D

Aerys II Targaryen wrote:
You arent able to hold on to any of the counties you take for any considerable amount of time. At this rate this crusade will be proven very very ineffective.

Argyll has been white for quite a while... So was Dumfriesshire? Then again we all know how good colt's roughnecks are bahaha.

Someone said something about not attacking people outside of Scotland as well... Pretty sure I saw the King of England lose a village. Apparently it wasn't that hard to do!

The only faction in H1 that's stepped up their game has been Myrmidons... The only people in the house that have actually semi-accomplished something to semi-hurt h9. Not that it lasted long.

Von, what happened to the new "H9 diplomat"? He hasn't replied in so long! Haha.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:36 pm

People never respond to my posts but maybe they will hear.
Both sides have redefined what "winning the war" means to make it so both sides are winning. Yes Dumfrieshire was taken for a bit but it was purely due to a neutral faction going white as was stated more vaguely earlier and labeled as a lie.

On the topic of vacation mode, a more apt comparison would be with age 2 or cards since it was a "feature" that was added after most people started playing the game and can only be used by people with premium thus not "everyone".

If you want numbers posted to the forum then how about 20+ princes in both Lothian(H15) and Isle of Wight(H9) and losing the equivalent of 15,600 faithpoints (520 votes without cards) a day without flipping the county, but then again H1 should be commended on similar results in Forfar. So 15,600 faithpoints for 60 free votes and location, location, location.

The myrmidons are a top notch crew, its nice to see them finally getting the credit they deserve. Sorry for the long post, I look forward to further "dialogue".

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next