It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Join The Crusade 

Post Re: Join The Crusade
skitty67 wrote:
Please stop the personal attacks fella,s it only gets the topic locked.

Stating truth is not a personal attack.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Dead_Cold wrote:
skitty67 wrote:

All I see is opinion and opinion is not truth, its an opinion with could be inferred as a personal attack nonetheless how about discussing this, sensible answers please without insults.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm if people were only wise to h1's tricks.
It seems they have all the houses in the glory round they have tucked under their fat belt.
House 6/ house 1 ally glory round position 6
House 4/ house 1 ally glory round position 5
House 3/ house 1 ally glory round position 4
House 19/house 1 ally glory round position 2
You also have house 18, how many more allies does house 1 need?

I call incompetence on the leadership, if they cant stomp on 2 houses with all that backup then they shouldn't be leading.

As for the houses still in the glory rounds and fighting for house 1, you Marshall's should hang your head in shame for not even trying to win the glory round.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 pm

skitty67 wrote:
Dead_Cold wrote:
skitty67 wrote:

All I see is opinion and opinion is not truth, its an opinion with could be inferred as a personal attack nonetheless how about discussing this, sensible answers please without insults.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm if people were only wise to h1's tricks.
It seems they have all the houses in the glory round they have tucked under their fat belt.
House 6/ house 1 ally glory round position 6
House 4/ house 1 ally glory round position 5
House 3/ house 1 ally glory round position 4
House 19/house 1 ally glory round position 2
You also have house 18, how many more allies does house 1 need?

I call incompetence on the leadership, if they cant stomp on 2 houses with all that backup then they shouldn't be leading.

As for the houses still in the glory rounds and fighting for house 1, you Marshall's should hang your head in shame for not even trying to win the glory round.

There are no tricks or smoke and mirrors. Forging good relations with folks is part of the game and you can cry about that all you want. BTW This reply is not a personal attack, unlike your statements about the marshals. What you consider my opinion, you are obviously are reading my post wrong. He is in vacation mode yet he runs his mouth. A good percentage of the ones that have taken VM are abusing it. That is a fact. You have folks that were going to lose villages and "BAM" vacation mode. Pure *.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 pm

No you need to learn the difference between an opinion and an insult.

I would have to hang my head in shame if I were a Marshall of any of those houses, so me saying that is no insult.

As for playing the game and all that, your house moans about people using vacation mode, which is part of the game, and yet you when moan when I point out you cant win with most of the server on your side.

I mean which way do you want this?

Because at the moment your just cherry picking the bits that suit you and throwing the stones at us in your defense.
and yes.. "Forging good relations with folks is part of the game and you can cry about that all you want.", but your failing even with most of the world on your side.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

skitty67 wrote:
No you need to learn the difference between an opinion and an insult.

I would have to hang my head in shame if I were a Marshall of any of those houses, so me saying that is no insult.

As for playing the game and all that, your house moans about people using vacation mode, which is part of the game, and yet you when moan when I point out you cant win with most of the server on your side.

I mean which way do you want this?

Because at the moment your just cherry picking the bits that suit you and throwing the stones at us in your defense.
and yes.. "Forging good relations with folks is part of the game and you can cry about that all you want.", but your failing even with most of the world on your side.

Slipping into vacation mode to save you from attacks I am sure is not what the devs had envisioned how it should work.

I never moaned about what you stated I merely countered it.

So I guess because you folks abuse a so called "game mechanics" you should hang your head in shame.

All I have to say is, being in vacation mode shows what you are made of, nothing purely nothing. Btw I am the travel agent book your vacations with me. I am done responding to your trolling and you can throw out whatever false propaganda you want. I don't care enough to continue this.

Good day

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

cant win? how many counties in our kingships do they have? how many of our officers are in vaykay mode? lollll youre not winnning..

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Didn't Kree Gor pull the ole, Vacation mode trick? when h19, and h1 went to war? must have been quite a trip... when he logs back in and finds that everyone around him, jumped ship and joined h1.... just to have his villages razed soon as they came out of vacay.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:16 am

All your points are invalid and just being used as propaganda, vacation mode is available to all players twice a year, it's within the game and is part of it now if you dont like that then I suggest you complain to the devs and not use it to make to try to make h9 look small, because in doing so you make yourself look small.

I really dont mind if someone goes into vacation mode, even if they are enemies we all need a break from the game sometimes,

You still haven't answered my question, and that is... how is it that you fail even with so many houses on your side, no answer hey ?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 am

Quote:
All I have to say is, being in vacation mode shows what you are made of, nothing purely nothing. Btw I am the travel agent book your vacations with me. I am done responding to your trolling and you can throw out whatever false propaganda you want. I don't care enough to continue this.

Nice to see you think so lowly of Duroc and Digitality and the many others of H1 who've partaken in VM... Lanselott... Y'know the guys who're actually fighting and not spending weeks upon weeks cleaning up some villages in their own backyard embarrassing themselves? Foley420 as well...

I'm sure this is the part where you say, "BUT NO AS HOUSE 1 USES VM ONLY IF NEEDED BUT H9 O U GUISE JUST VACATION MODE ALL THE TIME!"

The embarrassing thing is that you all made such a big deal over 1 raze. I saw that going down by the way, those attacks were all just for show... You were hitting the village with untimed provinces and counties way before... So nice showing off.

One thing I know about H1 is that you guys are seriously overcompensating for something. Probably inactivity.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:36 am

How many counties have you guys taken again? Oh right... none.

So please, explain to us unenlightened folks how we are not in fact winning this war...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next