Join The Crusade

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
rubba

Re: Join The Crusade

Post by rubba »

apparently that was a curse word but yeah i almost wet my pants the first time a h9 captain was launched at me because he locked like that
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

What is that guy holding? it looks like an uzi with a banjo on the end I can't make it out. And it looks like he has boxes of ammo on that shelf behind him.
klebam

Post by klebam »

Why does everyone think in order for house 1 to win a war that we need to blitz the enemy? All I have seen happen so far is house 9 defending where they already lived. Other than about six counties House 1 hardly has any villages in scotland. Just a few here and there to control some counties.

When you start flipping densely populated house 1 counties I might admit that house 9 is making progress in the war. Til then I'm not convinced.

Also I have seen a lot of talk about krogith being amazing blah blah blah. He lives in the most densely house 9 populated county mull, which is right next to many more fairly dense house 9 counties. He lives in a strategic location where house 1 is not at his doorstep. For example look at Isle of Wright in southern england. Cut off from the rest of house 9, They don't look like they are doing very well and the only reason they are still there is because every single one of their villages are currently ID'ed as I am posting this.

In summary, start making accusations of who is winning the war when something actually happens, just because house 9 is still in control of scotland does not make them winning.

Side note, when the second age ends which will be probably a year from now what point would be playing the game? Everyone and their mother will be a crown prince.
This game needs an end, this isn't a new farmville game.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I dont see the point of fighting to stop the glory race ending, whats the point of house 9 just farming forever in scotland and battling the odd faction here and there, that is boring, If I was in house 9 I would try and get the whole house into a house that is still in the glory race and make things interesting again, all you are doing is delaying things if you get back into the glory race by taking over house 19 or house 6 alot more people will flock to your cause if you start to become dominant then the game will last alot longer if you actually start winning glory rounds, you can only delay them by being in house 9 you cant stop it, if you join house 6 you could actually win the war and delay the game massively.

I dont really care either way it just seems the common sence thing to do if you want to keep the world in the 1st age as long as possible.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

We're House 9 so we can't do that. We're loyal to our colors. But, someone else could. What we are hoping is that by fighting H1 it will give other houses the opportunity to rise again.

The longer H1 is busy fighting us, the harder we fight, the more damage we do, means more time and more chances for other houses to get back in the game. We have high hopes for H19 returning, however so far they appear to merely be an H1 puppet. What we need is the real H19 leadership (wherever the * they are) to return and put that house back in order.

The trouble is all the remaining houses have become H1 puppets. H3 puppet, H6 puppet, and H19 are all puppets. What needs to happen is one of those houses needs to grow a pair of * and try and take over wales, England or Ireland.

We're doing our part, you can't expect us to fix the entire server on our own. It's up to the other houses in the glory races to rise up and get some territory.

And the 2nd age SUUUUUUCKS. Don't believe me talk to the people on world one. They hate it. It ruined their server and it will ruin ours.
rubba

Post by rubba »

Adawulf wrote:We're House 9 so we can't do that. We're loyal to our colors. But, someone else could. What we are hoping is that by fighting H1 it will give other houses the opportunity to rise again.

The longer H1 is busy fighting us, the harder we fight, the more damage we do, means more time and more chances for other houses to get back in the game. We have high hopes for H19 returning, however so far they appear to merely be an H1 puppet. What we need is the real H19 leadership (wherever the * they are) to return and put that house back in order.

The trouble is all the remaining houses have become H1 puppets. H3 puppet, H6 puppet, and H19 are all puppets. What needs to happen is one of those houses needs to grow a pair of * and try and take over wales, England or Ireland.

We're doing our part, you can't expect us to fix the entire server on our own. It's up to the other houses in the glory races to rise up and get some territory.

And the 2nd age SUUUUUUCKS. Don't believe me talk to the people on world one. They hate it. It ruined their server and it will ruin ours.
you fight h19 we jump in and help you guys take them out now you expect them to help you out? Image you backstab your ally and expect others to trust you? didnt even have the decency to declare before after caps/razes had landed just saying.
and the internet never lies watch out for my plan
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Two Things Rubba;

1) We were also at war with H19. They were not our friends and we didn't owe them anything. H19 had been trying to invade northern Scotland for months. And they, just like H6 and now H1 were weakened by that war making them easier for H1 to defeat. It is no coincidence that every house to try and invade northern Scotland has crumbled. Thus, it is a safe prediction that H1 will eventually crumble also.

2) It's about opportunities not friendship. H19 or any other house in the running doesn't have to like H9 to take advantage of the opportunity this war presents. H1 is losing and weakened right now and the longer they fight H9 the weaker they will get. As they crumble other houses can seize the chance to make a move. It is totally irrelevant whether they like us or not.
rubba

Post by rubba »

Adawulf wrote:Two Things Rubba;

1) We were also at war with H19. They were not our friends and we didn't owe them anything. H19 had been trying to invade northern Scotland for months. And they, just like H6 and now H1 were weakened by that war making them easier for H1 to defeat. It is no coincidence that every house to try and invade northern Scotland has crumbled. Thus, it is a safe prediction that H1 will eventually crumble also.

2) It's about opportunities not friendship. H19 or any other house in the running doesn't have to like H9 to take advantage of the opportunity this war presents. H1 is losing and weakened right now and the longer they fight H9 the weaker they will get. As they crumble other houses can seize the chance to make a move. It is totally irrelevant whether they like us or not.

1 you where at war i pointed out that and when we jumped in you backed out and made peace whit h19 to then backstab your ally woopedi doo

2 think you underestimate h1 and its farmers i showed you how our sheeps look like do you want to see how our warriors look like ?

greetings from rubba h1 sheep and leader of the farmer society.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Chuck Norris, very original.

H1 has constantly screwed over their allies at every turn... In fact I believe H16 is it? The squirrels? Those are the only ones you haven't turned on... But I suspect your grooming them so that you can have some fun fighting them when you do turn on 'em.

Your track record is really clarifying, you should take a minute to reflect on what you guys have actually done on the large scale... Sure you played the game, and you did a great job of it... But you're also the ones who backstab and betray to get where you need...

Seriously, you betrayed H19 by waiting until their warriors had spent a bunch of resources on H9 and moved in on them.
H9 by using them to weaken H19 while you farmed faith and armies.
H4, well we all saw that haha and a view of what happened is available in Edinburgh forums. My favourite part was when you tried to lie about what happened and then someone cleared it all up. ;]
H3, you turned, then stopped... but you still turned, and y'know why? Because H9 declared on them...
H6, Lotsa stuff happened there but ultimately you went and left behind those you found weak or disagreed with and then fought them.

As for us attacking first... You're wrong, that was House 1.

Don't get me wrong H9 isn't all unicorns and rainbows either. But I just don't like seeing you guys lie on forums to try and get away with things.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

More colors are appearing on the map. H1 let H19 have some counties in Ireland and light green is back a little. It seems like everyday a few more colors pop up but it's still too slow IMO.

Here's another fact about the 2nd age. They increased the activity of AI castles. So not only do you lose all your guild benefits of deleted guilds, you now have annoying AI castles popping up constantly and attacking constantly. Of course some players really love fighting AI castles but I'm not among them.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”