Join The Crusade

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Join The Crusade

Post by Adawulf »

Even before the announcement of the 2nd age, world 5 has been in trouble for a long time. It's a one house world and That's the worst case scenario for any server. Once that started happening people started leaving for new worlds which only sped up the process.

With H9 fighting the way they are, there's actually a chance to turn things around for world 5. H9 is nothing like H19. H9 fights well and they are tough, determined and stubborn. Some have criticized their timing, saying it would have better to strike when H1 was fighting H19 but they died so quickly we hardly had a chance to look at the map before they collapsed internally.

I am inspired by H9 and what they are doing here. I strongly advise any player out there who wants to change things on W5 to join in and help take down H1. If H9 fails then who else is going to try? True, it would have been better had H19 & H9 joined forces instead of fighting against each other, but we're fighting now. Will you help us? I believe this is the last chance for world 5.

Anyone out there reading this who wants to fight, or has a grudge against H1 (which should be * near everyone) this is your time to do it. there should be many shattered players out there from the former H19 without villages, hearts filled with anger. Can we harness that anger and put you back in the fight?

Don't give up hope people. We can win, and we can change this server. Let's put some more colors on this map and take these bullies down!
Last edited by Adawulf on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubba

Re: Join The Crusade

Post by rubba »

hi rubba h1 here not going to be rude just curious you post a post in the other

crusade thread that you are looking forward to fight and soh on then bam you are

in vacation mode. Made me wonder because i also looked and your faction leader

jumped into vacation mode way to support the fight ?

and to end my message good luck h9 and its allys hope you guys have fun greetings from rubba
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Yeah the other H1 guy drew the same erroneous conclusion. I think the idea is to make us look like we're all talk and no action right? There seem to be as many hordes of H1 players on this forum as there are in the game, which just proves my point. It's hard to find anyone willing to speak out.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

It's pretty safe to say that House 1, is going to end the first age....
It's actually pretty amazing, they've gone this long without splintering and fighting each other... afterall, house 1 is the half of house 6 that decided to go off on their own even though they were winning glory rounds.
rubba

Post by rubba »

no i know h9 is not all bark adawulf but i just find it funny about your faction leader

and yourself case. it was a little bit ironic dont you think when you post jeej lets

take one h1 bring em down and soh on and then i chek who you are and you are in

vacation mode. and when the other one asked why you could have just answerd

whit why you where in vacation mode( there is alot of reasons like had to go away

for some days and soh on) greetings from rubba h1
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

For what it's worth, politicians rarely volunteer to go to the front lines, but they still scream for war.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

I'm sad, I see H14 nowhere in that. I feel left out :(
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

I am a diplomat and I am on the front lines. Don't hate on the politicians.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Rubba why are you so interested in my personal life? Who cares. I never said I was uber. You don't like what I said so you thought you'd track me down in game to shut me up? You know...I can still talk without any villages :lol:

Hi Voninski. Hows life? You're a good diplomat and you always kept your word to us. That says a lot in this game of backstabbers.

@angry guy from H19. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just saying that your war with H1 ended so fast there was no opportunity for us to capitalize on H1 being busy in the south. H1 blitzed through you, consolidated and by the time we faced them it was over. I agree that it would have been better if we attacked while H1 was still busy fighting you. I guess I didn't phrase it very well and I didn't mean to come off insulting.

There is an opportunity right now though for you folks in the south and players in Ireland who might want to rise up. H9 is tying up H1 in the north and this is a good chance to make something happen. The more forces H9 ties up in the north means more chances for you to make a move.

I would love to see H19 colors back on the map and I'm not happy to see you eliminated from the glory lists. It just means the 2nd age is that much closer. Make something happen! I'm sure Krogith and the rest of H9 would be more than willing to help you take southern England back. All they want to do is have more colors on the map so we can slow down this dang 2nd age.
rubba

Post by rubba »

Adawulf wrote:Rubba why are you so interested in my personal life? Who cares. I never said I was uber. You don't like what I said so you thought you'd track me down in game to shut me up? You know...I can still talk without any villages :lol:

Hi Voninski. Hows life? You're a good diplomat and you always kept your word to us. That says a lot in this game of backstabbers.

@angry guy from H19. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just saying that your war with H1 ended so fast there was no opportunity for us to capitalize on H1 being busy in the south. H1 blitzed through you, consolidated and by the time we faced them it was over. I agree that it would have been better if we attacked while H1 was still busy fighting you. I guess I didn't phrase it very well and I didn't mean to come off insulting.

There is an opportunity right now though for you folks in the south and players in Ireland who might want to rise up. H9 is tying up H1 in the north and this is a good chance to make something happen. The more forces H9 ties up in the north means more chances for you to make a move.

I would love to see H19 colors back on the map and I'm not happy to see you eliminated from the glory lists. It just means the 2nd age is that much closer. Make something happen! I'm sure Krogith and the rest of H9 would be more than willing to help you take southern England back. All they want to do is have more colors on the map so we can slow down this dang 2nd age.

just find it intresting that the one that preached for war did not lead by example

and no i find you hilarious soh i want you to bee here until the end. ;)

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”