It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 My Adventures in Berwickshire 

Post My Adventures in Berwickshire
Here's a little story that some of you will like, and others won't like so much especially if you live in Berwickshire. :D

Although I myself am not a great fighter and I am currently in vacation mode, awhile back I logged in and razed 2 H1 villages in Berwickshire. Each with only 1 wave per raze because they had small castles. Then I noticed that everyone around me was going into interdiction mode for a long time. Much longer than necessary. Were they afraid of little old me? I like to think so :)

Next, I voted myself into the parish of Ellemford (with the help of a few monks of course ;) ) and used the parish army to attack a couple other H1 guys who didn't ID. Both of them also freaked out and ID'd even though it was only one little wave from the parish.

Next, I checked out the county votes and noticed that I had 21 votes saved (I guess the H1 owner never bothered to support his sheriff) and there was a neutral contender in the running less that 21 votes away! So I voted him in and flipped the county. His name was erus llibertarus or something latin like that and he was in a neutral faction. I made him the sheriff for a little while. Whoever you are I hope you appreciated it! Sadly, H1 flipped it right back a few hours later.

After about 3 hours of having fun beating up H1 I went into vacation mode because I just don't have time to commit to the game right now but I wanted to get a few licks in while I could. I did all of that in a few hours and I'm just a casual player. I'm not uber at all. In a little while I'll be vulnerable and you guys can come have fun getting revenge!

On a side note there are free flags to be had at Ellemford parish in Berwickshire and no castle to defend them. Come get some of these babies :lol:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Post Re: My Adventures in Berwickshire
Sometimes stuff like this isn't exactly a matter of "skill" but rather "opportunity" If you leave the door open, someone will walk thru it.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 am

Adawulf wrote:
Here's a little story that some of you will like, and others won't like so much especially if you live in Berwickshire. :D

Although I myself am not a great fighter and I am currently in vacation mode, awhile back I logged in and razed 2 H1 villages in Berwickshire. Each with only 1 wave per raze because they had small castles. Then I noticed that everyone around me was going into interdiction mode for a long time. Much longer than necessary. Were they afraid of little old me? I like to think so :)

Next, I voted myself into the parish of Ellemford (with the help of a few monks of course ;) ) and used the parish army to attack a couple other H1 guys who didn't ID. Both of them also freaked out and ID'd even though it was only one little wave from the parish.

Next, I checked out the county votes and noticed that I had 21 votes saved (I guess the H1 owner never bothered to support his sheriff) and there was a neutral contender in the running less that 21 votes away! So I voted him in and flipped the county. His name was erus llibertarus or something latin like that and he was in a neutral faction. I made him the sheriff for a little while. Whoever you are I hope you appreciated it! Sadly, H1 flipped it right back a few hours later.

After about 3 hours of having fun beating up H1 I went into vacation mode because I just don't have time to commit to the game right now but I wanted to get a few licks in while I could. I did all of that in a few hours and I'm just a casual player. I'm not uber at all. In a little while I'll be vulnerable and you guys can come have fun getting revenge!

On a side note there are free flags to be had at Ellemford parish in Berwickshire and no castle to defend them. Come get some of these babies :lol:

Not sure if you actually think that is a cool story or you are just trolling.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 am

thekpd wrote:
Sometimes stuff like this isn't exactly a matter of "skill" but rather "opportunity" If you leave the door open, someone will walk thru it.

Oh yeah definitely about opportunity. Like I said I'm not uber I just happened to be in the right place at the right time with opportunities all around me. It was one of those memorable and really fun SHK days.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 am

I sent a player into vacation mode in world 7 after attacking him continually with peasants from my parish. He was an enemy than but since that time I have taken the road less traveled, the path of peace. :)

ImageImage

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]