It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 THE CRUSADE BEGINS! 

Post Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!
davidov9 wrote:
I guess I'll be the one to say it, H9 will have an almost impossible time stopping the glory race. If you were really serious about it you would join one of the few houses left in the glory race otherwise no stars will be lost and houses will continue to get eliminated. It is hard to stop a race when you've been knocked out.

Why does everyone assume that H9, and only H9 can save the world? The purpose of the crusade is to inspire other houses to fight also. It's not up to us to do all the work. We can help, we can slow down H1 and help others fight but I don't know why everyone expects that H9 is the only hope for the server. There are plenty of people out there who, if they grew a pair of testiculi could make a difference too.

Talk to H19. They are in the running but decided to be a puppet of H1. Or talk to H3 who recently decided to merge with the puppet house. The main problem is every other house in the running aside from H15 is an H1 puppet. A merge of H9 and H15 would be a good move though.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

It's somewhat humorous, that house 9.... of all people is NOW interested in doing something lol.
I played the first 150 days or so of this world, in scotland. Never once was scotland "united" like it is now... Most of the guys, with the exception of say, Krogiths faction... were playing farmville. I was in an alliance, with what is now the "braveheart warriors" which is essentially a merged faction of the bravehearts, and the caithness warriors.... who for the longest time, didn't do a * thing other than * over their allies, and land grab, so they could "hold" sherriff positions or keep lands for themselves. Everything from sutherland on north, is farmland.

H9 cannot "save" the world... the second age is coming... and fast

It's foolish to think that other houses are going to rally together, and fight house 1.... I just don't see it happenig.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:26 am

Don't be so negative kpd. Stranger things have happened. Besides, you were just reminiscing about how H1 fell apart not too long ago.

This is a crazy game and anything can happen. If we keep applying pressure it's likely they will crack. We have several weeks before the 2nd age starts and a lot can happen in that time.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 am

Not to discredit any of the work put forth by H9 towards stopping the glory race but your House seems to be doing a terrible job of accomplishing that task. You are not making any significant attacks towards Governors, Sheriffs, Kings, or even nearby parishes currently owned by anyone outside of Scotland. In fact, you have lost more territory than you have gained or even threatened. I would almost argue that Krogith is using this war as an excuse to broker deals with those in Scotland that he can control and bring beneath his banner in the Second Age as well as expand throughout Scotland in order to secure it under the guise of being noble and honest.

House 9 is not noble and they possess the same motives that everyone else does. Krogith is just setting his sights on the Second Age since he has accepted the fact that the first is lost. It is not a terrible ploy, or would not have been if it were not so blatantly obvious to those paying attention and watching the targets. I do not say this to be negative towards H9, all is fair in love and war, afterall. I only say this to those that actually read the forum that they understand H9's true motives and their intent. Nobility has never been a trait associated with the Scottish Kingship stemming back from Sarinaku, De Henk, Button_The_Saurus to Krogith now. Your country has been in shambles and judging from the leadership, I understand why.

Either way, cast your lot with whom you will but I will stand by my allies and my friends. This is no crusade. It is a preparation. The Second Age will show where true loyalties lie.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 am

what server are you playing on Mooney? We've gained 3 counties and I don't know how many parishes already.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am

No you haven't. That is a lie. You are lying. Stop lying. You are so stupid. Stop lying.

You have Argyll.
We have Isle of Wight.

Its even.

Again, Adawulf....you brain so small! you no understandy simple math because you so stupid.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 am

You forgot Kinross and fife. Not to mention Perth which H9 didn't have before the H3 war. Isle of Wight is tiny how many parishes are even in it? Argyle is huge and H1 lost dozens of parishes there. Isle of wight makes it a tie? That's a tiny little dot on the bottom of the map with just a couple parishes. In fact I think it's the smallest county on the map. Whereas Perthshire is huge, and Argyle is even bigger. Between the two of them they have like 120 parishes.

If you look at Argyle there are almost no H1 parishes left there at all. Same with Perth and Inverness. You guys are getting completely ahnihilated in those areas and have lost a huge amount of ground and villages. Yes you got Isle of wight but seriously I mean cmon...that's like a tiny little dot. Isn't that the tiniest county on the entire map with the fewest parishes in it?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:31 am

I hear the colors in Hebrides are pretty nice this time of year.

You are getting your colors mixed up again ada. House 3 fell apart (long before this war started) and you took what was left of their holdings. I'll give you all the credit you want for being able to conquer inactive villages in that area. Overcoming empty walls and vacant villages can be a tough row to hoe for some I guess. Perhaps in your mind that is a great victory. I'll clap really slowly for you so it lasts longer, lol.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Blitzenn wrote:
I hear the colors in Hebrides are pretty nice this time of year.

Taking credit for H19's work. Jesus...

Can't blame us... I mean we are fighting 4 houses here... If we had the same numbers it'd be a different matter. But alas that's a big if...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 pm

You know the most ironic thing is that the other houses that are fighting in order for h1 to win, are in fact in the glory rounds themselves, talk about own goals lol.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next