It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 THE CRUSADE BEGINS! 

Post Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Voninski.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Voninski wrote:
Do you like the name now? I am settling on this one for awhile. Also, who watches my faction everyday?

-Von

I go thru all the houses, and see if there are new factions and such. Not just yours.

-Aj
-Only here because Flame Wars are fun.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:14 pm

V For Vendetta, great film cyckuan

I encourage anyone who has not saw it to watch it!

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

All ya'll are silly.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18