It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 THE CRUSADE BEGINS! 

Post Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!
Dropped out straight away?
No we dropped out after two days, and then joined house 1 after two weeks..

Its been over two weeks in the meanwhile we've had house 9 and house 15 causing us problems and no problems from house 1. Tell me who would you join someone who is being an idiot trying to take your parishes or someone who just leaves you alone?

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm

seems like the h1 jihad has started to work(seems like history repeats itself regarding every other crusade ever put out there)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

This thread is golden.

H9 declares on h1 milzy at the helm with the first attacks and claims they will take back everything from h1 and rid h1 from scotland. I mean this should have been easy, h1 are just farmers right?

H9 starts to lose ground but claims they have upper hand

Once h9 goes into complete collapse and all of their leaders go into vacation mode due to pressure in their home territory. Their strongest factions decide to leave in light of absentee leadership and go neutral.

After 2-3 weeks of being neutral and harassed by former allies the neutral faction joins the fight on the otherside

And now that milzy can do little but watch himself get reset runs to the forums and cries foul. Seriously You and Adawulf should have a little get together and talk about how unfair world 5 is. To bad you can't do it in game though because Adawulf doesn't log into the game just the forums.

PS Its not betrayal if you go neutral for weeks and then join up with the h1. But I guess claiming betrayal makes it easier to swallow after losing everything you own to a war you declared yourself.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm

I've recently discovered how fun pictures are

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Millzy, just leave it. Even on this forum H1 outnumbers H15/H9 with like 10 to 1.
Just save your jolly. It'll only be a matter of time when they start kicking eachothers butt again.
Remember H6 guys? With the lovely house marshall Lucky.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

lol right, after millzy and adawulf troll these forums for weeks your gonna try and claim the moral high ground and play the h1 bully card again. There is always some way out with you guys isn't there.

theres gotta be a picture for this somewhere

here we go

Also this just in, millzy begs h1 for clemency.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Not even going to reply to this thread anymore, I post one thing ten house 1's post after me

"I plan to go neutral and take some time away from this game, especially in light of the recent backstabbing - will your house respect my neutrality or am I marked for reset?"

I did not beg for clemency Evan, maybe you should read what I wrote again, this time with your eyes open

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Please don't ever say Krogith is/was a good fighter/warrior. He sucked at attacking. One of the worst attackers in the game especially when considering the resources he has. He honestly doesn't even know where to put his catapults.

Stop defending Krogith. He defended Mull...and that is literally all he did. Wait he monked Forfar one time. So defended Mull (nah really just himself and his parishes) and monked forfar. What a glorious leader.

Thank goodness for his trusty sidekicks like Vinuskar (General of OhSnap, VM the entire war), Wolvie (Officer, VM immediately after I capped his village), Loonytoons (same as the last one).

When you are ready to surrender, go ahead and send out a proclamation (since you are too inept for a declaration). But until I see a Edinburgh Proclamation from Krogith surrendering, he and his cronies remain our enemy.

-Von
Head H1 Diplomat

P.S. Accepting beggars.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 am

Hey Voninski,

Just because you sign all of your posts doesn't make them any less stupid. You are an idiot and should stop talking.

Sincerely,

Adawulf

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next