It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 THE CRUSADE BEGINS! 

Post Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!
Even before the announcement of the 2nd age, world 5 has been in trouble for a long time. It's a one house world and That's the worst case scenario for any server is to have one house totally dominate. Once that started happening people started leaving for new worlds which only sped up the process.

With H9 fighting the way they are, there's actually a chance to turn things around for world 5. H9 is nothing like H19. H9 fights well and they are tough, determined and stubborn. Some have criticized their timing, saying it would have better to strike when H1 was fighting H19 but they died so quickly we hardly had a chance to look at the map before they collapsed internally.

Although I don't play much anymore, and I'm sitting here at work typing this, I am inspired by H9 and what they are doing here. I strongly advise any player out there who wants to change things on W5 to join in and help take down H1. This is the best time to go for it, and if H9 fails then who else is going to try? This is it folks. This is the last chance for world 5.

Anyone out there reading this who wants to fight, or has a grudge against H1 (which should be * near everyone) this is your time to do it. there should be many shattered players out there from the former H19 without villages, hearts filled with anger. Can we harness that anger and put you back in the fight?

Don't give up hope people.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 am

Adawulf wrote:
Even before the announcement of the 2nd age, world 5 has been in trouble for a long time. It's a one house world and That's the worst case scenario for any server is to have one house totally dominate. Once that started happening people started leaving for new worlds which only sped up the process.

With H9 fighting the way they are, there's actually a chance to turn things around for world 5. H9 is nothing like H19. H9 fights well and they are tough, determined and stubborn. Some have criticized their timing, saying it would have better to strike when H1 was fighting H19 but they died so quickly we hardly had a chance to look at the map before they collapsed internally.

Although I don't play much anymore, and I'm sitting here at work typing this, I am inspired by H9 and what they are doing here. I strongly advise any player out there who wants to change things on W5 to join in and help take down H1. This is the best time to go for it, and if H9 fails then who else is going to try? This is it folks. This is the last chance for world 5.

Anyone out there reading this who wants to fight, or has a grudge against H1 (which should be * near everyone) this is your time to do it. there should be many shattered players out there from the former H19 without villages, hearts filled with anger. Can we harness that anger and put you back in the fight?

Don't give up hope people.

if you're too lazyto read it all - Abstract: "I don't fight but I urge you to fight".

PS. I don't know how others, but for me He's hugely convincing. ^^

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 am

lol way to lead by example haha thats too good.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Quote:
Glad you chose now to attack.
To bad H19 is gone with a ton of players : |
Anyways have fun losing

Glad you chose now to attack.
To bad H7 is gone with a ton of players : |
Anyways have fun losing

Oh wait, you've lost already. I was there fighting with you remember?
When button tried to open your eyes and to get you to fight h1 while it was still possible and while they still could be defeated you ended up rolling in luxury of safety and hitting us alongside with h1. You got some villages in lothian, you got few in dumfries you hit our parishes. And you died because you just had to listen.
When button tried to open h6's eyes on the siituation they did nothing and they... died.
When he tried to get h9 to fight h1 they... stopped fighting h15 so that h15 can fight h1! Well we can call that a progress but then you guys started to hit h9 for no obvious reason and they could not do anything besides fighting you. Some people blame h9 for not joining the war while h7 was still alive but I am here to blame you.
H6 died, your house died, h3(former) died, h4 died, everyone that was h1's minion died from h1 hands. You was too scared, too lazy, too confident to fight h1 when you needed to? You died. And you can blame only yourself for that.

I'm glad that h9 realized that they need to start pushing back h1 before h15 is dead and I hope it was not too late.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 pm

me gusta there is alot of dying going around

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

When I was in h7 we fought h3, h19, h1, h6 as a sister house of h11 who just run away to w6 when it got hot and gave up scotland and * we put a good fight with what we have had. We were invaded by every house I listed here and we outlasted all of them. You've lost everything including your own houses to h1. This is what I mean when I say that justice will prevail.
Now don't complain

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm

H9 is winning the war.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 am

Adawulf wrote:
H9 is winning the war.

Good my troops were growing fat anyway. :lol: Not much to do in Ireland you know...

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 am

Highlander89 wrote:
Adawulf wrote:
H9 is winning the war.

Good my troops were growing fat anyway. :lol: Not much to do in Ireland you know...

Well Highlander why don't you take your God given country back from those stinking English then? That would give you something to do in Ireland.

And if the Irish rose up against the English now it would be perfect timing since they are busy in Scotland. You won't get many golden opportunities like this.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Im pretty sure the majority of H1 faction originated in ireland man, though there are some that are from england such as ours.

Though im also pretty sure most people don't roleplay like yourself and see themselves as being a nationality in game.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next