THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by thekpd »

The Super Soldier wrote:I, for one welcome the second age. even though I'm in h8 now, I plan to create my own faction and actually grab some land :mrgreen: I want to lock down a county or three in england with my faction to be in the second age: The Bastion.

P.S. what do you think of my planned faction name? :P

Nice to see that you're here for the protection, but plan to turn your back as soon as the 2nd age starts... I'm glad you're not in my faction, or the door would hit you in the *.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

The Super Soldier wrote:I, for one welcome the second age. even though I'm in h8 now, I plan to create my own faction and actually grab some land :mrgreen: I want to lock down a county or three in england with my faction to be in the second age: The Bastion.

P.S. what do you think of my planned faction name? :P

That's a cool name. And I like your player name "super soldier" too. But you might have made a mistake announcing your intentions here. I know a lot of factions have big plans for after the 2nd age but you might want to keep it secret until then ;)
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 37&t=22983

This should give you an idea of what we're in for in the 2nd age
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Just because I announced my plans doesn't mean they'll become a reality. Most likely conclusion is that the current h1 members will simply remake h1 and nothing will change.
rubba

Post by rubba »

Adawulf wrote:
evanjellyman wrote:Im pretty sure the majority of H1 faction originated in ireland man, though there are some that are from england such as ours.

Though im also pretty sure most people don't roleplay like yourself and see themselves as being a nationality in game.

True but aren't games like this more fun with a little roleplay? And everyone knows the "Real" Ireland is either green or blue. What you have now is an English Ireland. It's more like an occupation of Ireland. Ireland should be it's own color.

When you think of Scotland you think of Blue & White. When you think of England it's Red. So what's up with the red Ireland? It's just wrong. Ireland needs its own identity. It's own color.

It's the difference between being a free country, or just a colony. At least that's how a RPer like me see's it. :)
hay the message of the day from rubba when i think of scotland its not white that comes trough my mind mister Adawulf (i always say ate the wolf when i

say your name for some reason) i remember the gray and what ever color h14 has as the major colors up there for a long time white is english( greetings

from one who was in the original h9^^) h1 came from wales, and irland took over h1 colors and added some of the english factions soh its actually the

irish controlling the english^^
rubba

Post by rubba »

The Super Soldier wrote:Just because I announced my plans doesn't mean they'll become a reality. Most likely conclusion is that the current h1 members will simply remake h1 and nothing will change.
factions might change alliances might switch its not certain how things will be when 2nd age comes alot of things might change and if super and his boys

wants to join and fight and soh on when that happens thats only awsome makes things more interesting greetings from rubba
davidov9

Post by davidov9 »

I guess I'll be the one to say it, H9 will have an almost impossible time stopping the glory race. If you were really serious about it you would join one of the few houses left in the glory race otherwise no stars will be lost and houses will continue to get eliminated. It is hard to stop a race when you've been knocked out.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

davidov9 wrote:I guess I'll be the one to say it, H9 will have an almost impossible time stopping the glory race. If you were really serious about it you would join one of the few houses left in the glory race otherwise no stars will be lost and houses will continue to get eliminated. It is hard to stop a race when you've been knocked out.
Why does everyone assume that H9, and only H9 can save the world? The purpose of the crusade is to inspire other houses to fight also. It's not up to us to do all the work. We can help, we can slow down H1 and help others fight but I don't know why everyone expects that H9 is the only hope for the server. There are plenty of people out there who, if they grew a pair of testiculi could make a difference too.

Talk to H19. They are in the running but decided to be a puppet of H1. Or talk to H3 who recently decided to merge with the puppet house. The main problem is every other house in the running aside from H15 is an H1 puppet. A merge of H9 and H15 would be a good move though.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

It's somewhat humorous, that house 9.... of all people is NOW interested in doing something lol.
I played the first 150 days or so of this world, in scotland. Never once was scotland "united" like it is now... Most of the guys, with the exception of say, Krogiths faction... were playing farmville. I was in an alliance, with what is now the "braveheart warriors" which is essentially a merged faction of the bravehearts, and the caithness warriors.... who for the longest time, didn't do a * thing other than * over their allies, and land grab, so they could "hold" sherriff positions or keep lands for themselves. Everything from sutherland on north, is farmland.

H9 cannot "save" the world... the second age is coming... and fast

It's foolish to think that other houses are going to rally together, and fight house 1.... I just don't see it happenig.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Don't be so negative kpd. Stranger things have happened. Besides, you were just reminiscing about how H1 fell apart not too long ago.

This is a crazy game and anything can happen. If we keep applying pressure it's likely they will crack. We have several weeks before the 2nd age starts and a lot can happen in that time.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”