THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Voninski

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Voninski »

You fool! You don't even have a real title like I do given to me in a game by someone I have never met!

-Von
Head H1 Diplomat
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Oh, yes forgot to say, congrats on your new faction, Von.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

The Super Soldier wrote:Oh, yes forgot to say, congrats on your new faction, Von.
His faction seems to be schizophrenic, it changes names every couple days.

-Aj
-Only here because flame wars are fun
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Do you like the name now? I am settling on this one for awhile. Also, who watches my faction everyday?

-Von
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Voninski.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Voninski wrote:Do you like the name now? I am settling on this one for awhile. Also, who watches my faction everyday?

-Von
I go thru all the houses, and see if there are new factions and such. Not just yours.

-Aj
-Only here because Flame Wars are fun.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

V For Vendetta, great film cyckuan

I encourage anyone who has not saw it to watch it!
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

All ya'll are silly.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”