THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
AFluffyNinjax

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

evanjellyman wrote:You can't really expect us to throw up our arms and surrender to prevent the 2nd age coming right?
I'm all for some banter! :3

No, I don't expect that, no one does. I'd be disappointed if you guys did.
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

The logistics alone of ending the Glory race are out of control. Imagine, honestly, that every H1 official, from steward on up, abandoned post or was voted out. They'd still control 4/5 of the remaining glory houses. Right now, we've got ~8 weeks until H1 wins, assuming that everyone else doesn't pile into H15 all of a sudden to try to win a star, and in the process conquer 3 countries.

Going to go back to tilling the soil now, which Oakan is hastily working to salt for me. This is what I get for trying to be helpful.
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

I'm not much of a warrior, and when I bother to attack someone, it nearly always goes poorly. Too inpatient to time these things out properly. I hit a hornets nest with a small stick. They got understandably mad. My village will likely burn, and like the Punic Wars, my lands are about to get sowed with destruction.

(The Romans sowed the earth with salt when they razed Carthage, so that none could resettle the area)
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

The players in H1 don't really have a choice. They are like passengers on a train that is heading towards a cliff. It's too late to jump off.

imagine a huge herd of animals, or a machine. They aren't really "choosing" where they are going they are just going.

The ones inside the machine who want to go in a different direction don't have many choices because their friends are all there too. It's like a mob of people running for the exits in a crowded theater.

They are trying to "win" but what they fail to realize is that we all lose. Those of us fighting against H1 are the voices of reason, doing what we can to stop the stampede and hoping that they will come to their senses before it's too late. But there aren't enough of us.
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

H1,H3,H6,H19,H20 does not know how to fight all they do is stay under ID or Vacation mode, Now that's what I call a chicken, Its only a war game, Why not come out of ID and actually attack us, Are you scared your villages might get captured or razed ahaha
Oakan

Post by Oakan »

So I guess all the H9 players in Vacation mode together in Mull/Isle of Wight just have a group holiday and are off drinking on a tropical island somewhere. I will be be preparing h1 for our immediate defeat. I mean Mull flipping red is just part of the plan to lull us into a false sense of security. But seriously Hackal you and the rest of the h9 forum warriors scream the loudest but are usually the least effective fighters. I mean Adawulf was decreeing h9s godlike powers while he burnt himself out of faith and was in vacation mode and has been losing villages since. There are some h9/h15 fighters that I do enjoy fighting but they don't come on to this forum and claim victory after razing a few players out.

Any tactic that the evil h1 does h9 will be sure to do the same. To say either house is all that different is stupid but I guess you can stick to your delusions that you are the superior house and we are just terrible players if it makes you feel better. In all honesty this has been the most fun war since the original h1/h19 war back in day 80-100.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Ajr... It pains me to say it, but they won't listen... They'll just continue saying how they have to win, and how it's the point of the game and all that other nonsense...

Don't get me wrong... they're just in too deep to admit that they could(or ARE) wrong to do this... Proud to a fault in my opinion.
Oakan

Post by Oakan »

I think that is one of the most arrogant things I have ever heard. Because we are using the game mechanics as intended we are playing the game wrong. You play your game your way we will play it ours and stop whining about not being able to win an age. Game mechanics do not make a game its the people in the game that provide content. If you really think that changing the speed of an army or the cost of monking abilities will make an age boring then you have entirely missed the point. Personally the idea of going the age after age of pointless farming sounds a lot worse then total war. This is the golden age of world 5.

Adapt or Die but please stop with the bleating on the forums about how the evil h1 empire is ruining your game.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Then you're reading it wrong, trying to make me sound like some terrible guy I guess.

We just don't want to make the (and they admit this) mistake of moving the age on like world 1 and mir 1 did.

As for the farming jab? I don't care about that man... I enjoy fighting. If there wasn't such a huge number difference between our war... Then it'd be even more fun for both sides I'd imagine... Point is. I don't want to stop the glory rounds to stop fighting... I want to stop it because I'd rather continue fighting for a long time to come.

I'm not whining about not being able to win an age... If you think that then it is you who's missed the point of this whole war...

I've never called H1 evil.
I didn't say you're playing the game wrong.
Didn't whine about not being able to win an age.
Stop stuffing your words in my mouth.

You guys argue and argue, but you won't recognise the ONE single factual piece of evidence of how the second age will be, the state of the worlds that've already made the 'Great Leap Forward'.
Oakan

Post by Oakan »

How is someones opinion a fact?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”