THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Adawulf »

Well that's cool Jelly. You don't need to give me your resume or anything. I think it's great you're in College.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

I'm enjoying reading the banter, but let's keep it more game-focused and not let it spill over into real life or personal attacks. :)
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

The crusade must be taking a break.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

A lot of people are quitting. As the 2nd age appears more and more inevitable people are losing their desire to play. This is a pretty unhealthy game in many ways. It's the kind of game that you can't really play casually. You have to log in to this game every * day and not everyone can do that.

But the genre is great and I love the concept of this game. A castle/empire building MMO is a very cool idea. I hope that another company makes a better one soon and I'm searching google right now to see if I can find one.

Does anyone know of other games like this? Only with better graphics?
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

Ah yes, attacking strategy...

Are they offline? 75 catapults, or 100? 6 full attacks before, or maybe 8? Will they be launching a capital army at my village? Will I tell my captain to wait 90 seconds or get bold and run right out of the gate? Let's not forget, which side of the nearly symmetrical castle will I attack from?

Pretty deep stuff there.

Also, the graphics and AI are pretty lousy. I have no idea why you'd defend that. Some of you actually pay to play this, I'd be even more offended then. The "classic" argument is just silly. If I wanted that experience, I'd load a game from 20 years ago, not a modern MMO.
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

SpaceProsepector wrote: If I wanted that experience, I'd load a game from 20 years ago, not a modern MMO.
Seriously SpaceProsepector.... Read a book
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I used to play cod and Fifa on the xbox then all of a sudden I discovered this game randomly online, and I have never looked back, awesome game, you can control your destiny with words as well as skill and I honestly think you can use your real life persoanlity to make you stronger thats if you have a good personality haha but all in all, great game and alot of great people that play this game which make it even better.

Cod and Fifa now collect dust.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

This is an excellent game no doubt. Great concept, very deep. Requires a lot of planning and thought. But there is one gigantic problem with this game that undermines all of the cool strategic features, and that's the fact it really is just a game of catching the other guy while he's offline. That is the primary focus and the main factor in taking out an experienced player.

In fact, it's an absolutely mandatory prerequisite when your dealing with someone who knows how to play. "Is he offline?" is the biggest question. Experienced players know that when they are online, there's no way in * anyone is ever razing them, and that fact alone destroys the strategy elements of the game.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

you lose.
Leanitus

Post by Leanitus »

who is this new king lmao :mrgreen:

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”