An Early end to an Age?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
s0smo0the

An Early end to an Age?

Post by s0smo0the »

It looks like H1 dominated world 5 with 5 /6 stars? will they reset the world early will be another tear in H1 leadership, or will the rest of the world stand up to keep the world open?
JaxiTaxi

Re: An Early end to an Age?

Post by JaxiTaxi »

We've talked about slowing down the pace before. However, we have a good long time to think about that, considering it took 25 days to get this last star, and that was with 3 kingships! Keep in mind that the glory races will change to just one dropped House per round soon, so realistically even at this pace we're looking at many months before the second age would even be a concern.
Rif1e

Post by Rif1e »

Anyway World will be closed after Second Age end. Second age just reset Capitols, houses and factions and changing gameplay rules. It may change everything if it comes to winning groups etc. I'd like to see whoever finds way to win on faster action and more difficult to defence gameplay. I want 2nd age, but i don't know yet what plan h1 leadership.

@up Ya I heard discussion about changing color to save 1st age, but without conclusions.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

We're just putting off the inevitable....
Whatever team I'm on, for the 2nd age... I plan on playing to win. Even if it means the end of the game.
I'm putting 100% effort into winning the 2nd age, and then riding off in the sunset :P
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I for one am very curious as to whether people want to see the second age earlier, or later. Even though it is a decision for our House, my own opinion is subject to change if enough people want to press on to the second age, or preserve this age.

Let me know.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

JaxiTaxi wrote:I for one am very curious as to whether people want to see the second age earlier, or later. Even though it is a decision for our House, my own opinion is subject to change if enough people want to press on to the second age, or preserve this age.

Let me know.

I personally, look at the 2nd age, as a chance to display the skills and power I have amassed thru out the first age. I hate that the world is going to die a slow painful death, but at this point I've deduce that I can infact rebuild no matter what world, so assuming they hammer out a better plan for down the road, I could come back.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

This game isn't fun enough to play over and over on new worlds. What do they call that? Replayability? There's not enough of that to motivate me to start over with no research.
Rif1e

Post by Rif1e »

You think now about closing world when age lasts for at least one and half year. 2nd age is hard to play, so it will take more time regardless x3 glory, i think. Is someone going to play this game more than 5 years? :O i don't think so. To the end of 2nd age there will play ~95% other players than now. Now you like this game like me, but i played few others MMO and never more than 3years.
ginsengsamurai

Post by ginsengsamurai »

I rather have a relatively quick end, than a long drawn out war after war after war. I prefer closure, than uncertainty. If Firefly gets a wake up call (which I doubt) from NOT closing worlds to new players after the Glory Race is over, then I will continue to play. If they do persist in closing worlds to new players, then it's most likely I'll stick around for my faction peers (they will reform) and when everyone moves on or leaves all together, I'll move on as well.

So far, our faction has had a few bad eggs from House 1, but House 1 leadership has dealt with them pretty swiftly. With that said, I rather House 1 just wipe everyone else out and win the Glory Race, so we can all see what the 2nd Age will bring anew and keep from the old.
s0smo0the

Post by s0smo0the »

its not about new players in the 2nd age cause if you are active we all should be crown prince. now with the restart new alliances, houses, factions, different strategy.... I don't have a chance to be king this age, but next age, I wont be just a farmer :lol:

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”