A new War

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
The Super Soldier

A new War

Post by The Super Soldier »

I just heard that h1&3 are at war with h14&19, so if anyone's willing, let the the reports of the new war be written out for all of world five to see!
JaxiTaxi

Re: A new War

Post by JaxiTaxi »

That's certainly one interpretation of what happened. To say either House has been acting friendly to the other for the past month is to deny reality. I find it unfortunate that this happened so early, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
I don't know what happened between the UN and H19, but we Myrmidons were staying out of it until we started receiving excommunications and scouts. We do not allow that. Our response was very heavy, and very swift.
At any rate, I wish everyone involved a good time. No point in playing a game you can't have fun at. Hopefully this will be like the wars of old.
The Super Soldier

Heh, I may be in the neutral h8, but I love a good fight!
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

See, you say that, and I hear a different story from this end. I think any truth is going to be muddled by the desire to go to war. Oh well.
The Super Soldier

You crazy buggers are going to force all of world five into war.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

So it's more likely for my House and faction to lie to me than for a General of an enemy House?

Anyway, the causes of the war no longer matter. We are at war.
The Super Soldier

Yes, start killing each other, I will watch with anticipation :D I love when two warring factions believe they're in the right.
Layton

Post by Layton »

Oh House 8, how I love you and your peaceful ways... with that said, let's break out the popcorn! Woohoo!! Oh! We should totally start a betting pool!

Edit: secretpanfish does bring a good point in his message though. H19 has been forbidding flag raiding in Devon and it has been quite nice. While I feel we could now stand on our own for the most part, I would rather not worry about it a while longer. What is H1 going to offer the residents of Devon if they are to take over? Not saying I back anyone, but I am curious.
Thovex

Post by Thovex »

secretpanfish wrote:
Spoiler! :
House 1 had an alliance with House 19 and then decided to break it because it best suits their interests for personal gain and world conquest. If you are not their slave you are their enemy. Did they break the alliance honorably? No... they had a faction raze and monk for several hours before finally declaring war.
H1 was truly great friends with H19 and there was no obvious tensions for the last month. :lol:
The Super Soldier

The last month? :shock: I heard you were wanting to go at it for the last few WEEKS.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”