A new War

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
The Super Soldier

A new War

Post by The Super Soldier » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

I just heard that h1&3 are at war with h14&19, so if anyone's willing, let the the reports of the new war be written out for all of world five to see!

secretpanfish

Re: A new War

Post by secretpanfish » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Spoiler! :
House 1 had an alliance with House 19 and then decided to break it because it best suits their interests for personal gain and world conquest. If you are not their slave you are their enemy. Did they break the alliance honorably? No... they had a faction raze and monk for several hours before finally declaring war.

JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 pm

That's certainly one interpretation of what happened. To say either House has been acting friendly to the other for the past month is to deny reality. I find it unfortunate that this happened so early, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
I don't know what happened between the UN and H19, but we Myrmidons were staying out of it until we started receiving excommunications and scouts. We do not allow that. Our response was very heavy, and very swift.
At any rate, I wish everyone involved a good time. No point in playing a game you can't have fun at. Hopefully this will be like the wars of old.

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Heh, I may be in the neutral h8, but I love a good fight!

secretpanfish

Post by secretpanfish » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm

JaxiTaxi... your faction was monking in East Yorkshire and we had to respond accordingly. You guys acted against us first, w/in an hour of UN attacking.

JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 pm

See, you say that, and I hear a different story from this end. I think any truth is going to be muddled by the desire to go to war. Oh well.

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

You crazy buggers are going to force all of world five into war.

secretpanfish

Post by secretpanfish » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Myrmidons were monking doctor_s with excomm and trying to make him lose East Yorkshire. This was while him and I were online razing villages of UN members for their seemingly rouge actions against our House. This was all hours before the war declaration. Of course you're going to hear lies from your end, do you think your leaders want you and others in the House to know that they started it? You get more response and loyalty from members by saying "we must defend ourselves and our honour! We were attacked and betrayed!" than by saying "Yeah we no longer like the alliance we have with House 19 and we want England and the world so we backstabbed them".

JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm

So it's more likely for my House and faction to lie to me than for a General of an enemy House?

Anyway, the causes of the war no longer matter. We are at war.

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Yes, start killing each other, I will watch with anticipation :D I love when two warring factions believe they're in the right.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”