What happened to house 6?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

What happened to house 6?

Post by Adawulf »

can someone from the former house 6 tell me what the heck happened? They won the last glory round and now i can't find them anywhere on the map. Why did so many factions quit H6? Did they lose a war or did they just disband? thanks.
thekpd

Re: What happened to house 6?

Post by thekpd »

I wasn't part of h6, but 6 out of 12 factions left h6, and reformed h1. Seems like the remaining h6 factions gave up territory and are just... slowly dissapearing.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

True but I'm still waiting for it to get mixed up a bit in my direction. Things have been rough for Scotland for a very long time. I was also amazed to see how incredibly fast H6 fell apart. That has to be a record.
Lord Dv8

Post by Lord Dv8 »

i have never seen scotland do anything but defend since i started on day 100 lol
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

Thanks Zander. It's good to hear the story from someone on the inside. What's happening with the former H6 factions that are now neutral? Do you think they will stay neutral or start joining houses? I saw section 8 joined a new house. House 3? The Dragons can't remember the number.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

h3 just fell apart too... at the hands of h19.

h3 had holdings in the yorks in england, and in ireland as well... they had two fronts of war open, and were demolished within like 2 days.
so this is an ALL new h3.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

Thanks JaxiTaxi and no worries about boring me with details. These forums are pretty boring due to lack of interesting things to read, and hearing the history of wars and the rise and fall of houses is good reading.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

If H3 is allied with H1 does that put H3 at war with H15?
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the many H3 players in northern Scotland surrounded by H15 if they are allied with H1. So far I haven't seen any fighting but it can't be far off. Also, I am always amazed at how players can leave their house, join a former enemy house and then war on their old house. I guess its hard to find players with a lasting sense of loyalty in this game to any house, and if you do you better hang onto them because they are priceless.
cemtemeltas

Post by cemtemeltas »

thekpd wrote:h3 just fell apart too... at the hands of h19.

h3 had holdings in the yorks in england, and in ireland as well... they had two fronts of war open, and were demolished within like 2 days.
so this is an ALL new h3.
Actually the only reason H3 ever had a province is because I like dragons and decided to join them with my faction. :lol: Now I'm sticking with my old friends in H19.
Last edited by cemtemeltas on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”