It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What happened to house 6? 

Post What happened to house 6?
can someone from the former house 6 tell me what the heck happened? They won the last glory round and now i can't find them anywhere on the map. Why did so many factions quit H6? Did they lose a war or did they just disband? thanks.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:15 am

Post Re: What happened to house 6?
I wasn't part of h6, but 6 out of 12 factions left h6, and reformed h1. Seems like the remaining h6 factions gave up territory and are just... slowly dissapearing.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 am

Good riddance I say, I was sick of the glory round news saying House 6 wins in world five, house 6 wins in world 4, house 6 wins in world 3, etc.... made me sick. Glad to see it's getting mixed up a bit now. :D

ImageImage

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 am
Profile WWW

True but I'm still waiting for it to get mixed up a bit in my direction. Things have been rough for Scotland for a very long time. I was also amazed to see how incredibly fast H6 fell apart. That has to be a record.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 am

i have never seen scotland do anything but defend since i started on day 100 lol

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:26 pm

I was in it during the fall. Yeah, it was war.

Basically, H6 got over-extended in Scotland, then got Blitzed by H1. H1 targeted the big players first, and efficiently knocked out a bunch of our big hitters. To make things worse, our leader Lucky got his message system banned in the beginning of the fighting, so he had to rely on team-speak alone for negotiations. H1 played dirty. They seemed to have a superior spy network, one that had the inner-circle of H6 fearful of newcomers like me. H1 was also threatening people with reports if they did anything that even looked like they were cheating. I know they tried to coerce one of my faction mates because he would send scouts out 1 and a time which, looked a little like a bot was running his account.

One by one, factions fell. H1 got into the homeland of H6, where my faction was located. The factions there saw the writing on the wall and went neutral- admitting H1 victory.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks Zander. It's good to hear the story from someone on the inside. What's happening with the former H6 factions that are now neutral? Do you think they will stay neutral or start joining houses? I saw section 8 joined a new house. House 3? The Dragons can't remember the number.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 am

h3 just fell apart too... at the hands of h19.

h3 had holdings in the yorks in england, and in ireland as well... they had two fronts of war open, and were demolished within like 2 days.
so this is an ALL new h3.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 am

Without boring you with details, here is a brief synopsis:
Couple months back some H6 members split off and reformed in H1. Irreconcilable differences. Several other factions weighed their options, and either stayed in H6 or moved over. It was pretty evenly split, but naturally a rift formed, and it only widened as the weeks rolled by. H1 had some grievances with H6, H6 had some grievances with H1, and by the end there we weren't treating each other as allies. Eventually we just made the call to get the war over and done with. We sent a declaration of war, hammered them as quickly as possible, and worked very diligently to finish them off with haste. For the most part they just collapsed, but we also had some fantastic fights. At this point the war has fizzled down, but H1 is not done with its campaign quite yet.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 am

Thanks JaxiTaxi and no worries about boring me with details. These forums are pretty boring due to lack of interesting things to read, and hearing the history of wars and the rise and fall of houses is good reading.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next