It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A new War 

Post Re: A new War
Awesome view :D

Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 am

I just love how H17 is now issuing threats and ultimatums for our neutral parish to join them in the same email that whines and cries about H19's oppressive ways. So is that how it's going to be? At least under H19 we weren't bullied into joining some fly by night house that's in the middle of a freaking war that's none of our doing or business. We were promised by eigob loc, the new sheriff of Devon that as a neutral parish we were safe. Sightblack of The Black Templars can take his threats and shove them as far as I'm concerned. How about you offer my parish leader something worth while instead of some hollow threat? You catch more flys with honey.

Edit: Eigob is thus far proving to be a good sheriff. He has upheld his decree for safety of neutrals in Devon, and I find that commendable. Sightblack's methods however, I still find deplorable. Does deen ever get on the forums..? I would love to hear from him.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:25 am

DarrenTB wrote:
Like I said I have no idea what the big picture is. I just know what I've seen and heard in Devon. Two Myrmidon princes (h1) came down to Devon 3 weeks ago. They specifically brought several of the faction Stark England Local (a neutral faction) and began taking over parishes. Three days ago a member of Stark England Local told me that they were told by Myrmidon to join house 17.

This all happened before the war. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean it wasn't happening. You make two separate claims the first is that none of this is true and the second voiding claim that none of it matters to you, because it is just a game. You're defense you attempted to provide proves that your image does matter to you.

I find your assertion that sharing what I've seen is a childish act to be in poor taste. It appears you have something to defend here and you're unwilling to admit that a single member of your house may have developed machinations that they executed prior to the declaration of war. By the way if telling people what I've seen is trivializing then trying to refute it is even more so.

How do you like them apples?

I am one of them princes, and I didnt bring anyone with me, I came to devon cause I wanted a new parish because I was doing team player 10 (donate 25k packets) and that is VERY hard in the north cause all parishes are done and dusted, but in a new parish was rather easy. I got a LL offer from a local and because hard for me to find LL these days, i accepted.

And on a personal note, I really dont care what you all think, end of the day its a game, a PVP game. most players in house one have fun in war. FACT and are bored out there mind when in peace. I used to be a farmer, and to be honest soon as I joined pvp ive never had as much fun, or supplies for that matter ^_^. We dont need to scheme with people, and the fact we got called backsabbers is amazing considering a H19 player sent a mail to h1 complaining they didnt attack at the correct time (which was leaked WEEKS ago). I mean honestly ........ :shock:

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 am

I really have no problem with people attacking or enjoying attacking. I just saw this thread. I saw what both sides were claiming and what house 1 was claiming was contrary to everything I've seen. That was my point. I keep saying I don't know what the big picture looks like. I only know what happens in Devon. I think it is all in great fun. I was complaining myself that the houses were completely at peace. It is primarily a conquest game after all, but that doesn't mean you get to be the nice house and the conquering house all at the same time. :p

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm

"History will be king to me for I will be the one writing it."
-Winston Churchhill

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:02 am

"We need lebensraum," translated as "living space" or, effectively, "breathing room," in defense of his attacks on neighboring countries. Adolf Hitler 1938.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

people still dont understand how this game goes do they?

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:38 pm

H19 been good allies? Inviting our enemys is being a good ally? Lool

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Today:

Week ago:

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I was the one who received the message where they complained that we attacked a few hours early. Didn't think we had to cater to their timetable.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next