Looking for a peaceful faction in Northumberland

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
K-Ville

Looking for a peaceful faction in Northumberland

Post by K-Ville » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 pm

I looking to join a peaceful faction, mostly I farm, trade, and attack AI. I'm a Squire with 2 villages. :mrgreen:

JaxiTaxi

Re: Looking for a peaceful faction in Northumberland

Post by JaxiTaxi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 pm

A faction in House 8 (the pink house) would be your best bet. Nice guys too. Send one of their leaders a message in the game, as not many people actively check these forums.

puisiitis

Re: Looking for a peaceful faction in Northumberland

Post by puisiitis » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Yes, new players are welcome to join us if they are the vicinity of North England, Yorkshire etc. We are a House currently at peace and enforce strong neutrality rules. Some days have passed since you received a reply and I would assume you have already joined but if anyone is interested in joining up and upholding the values that we stand for - neutrality and diplomacy first - then we would welcome you. That is no reason to ignore the military side of the game though as many of us are eager fighters :).

Contact any of our faction officers or leaders and you will be directed to a faction in your vicinity or a faction with free slots. You will also receive our introduction mail containing our rules etc before the invite :).

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”