It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Issues getting into world 5 

Post Re: Issues getting into world 5
Poor Firefly. Seriously though, an hour before the servers went down I IDed myself for 48 hours. Now that ID has been pointless for 12 hours.

BUt remember what they say: You better not pout, you better not cry, firefly will bring the servers up when you sleep and all your villages will die. They know how to fix it, they know when you sleep, they just dont give a *beep*...

Firefly <3

Also, I received an email from Amazon this morning. Their response to this issue seems to be that Kindle accessories are 40% off.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:14 pm

secretpanfish wrote:
I was under attack when this happened (not timed) which means all the ones after the first did full damage. I'm also probably out of ID by now and will probably log in with 6 less villages.... awesome.

*H9/Ross-shire likes this*.

Voninski wrote:
Also, I received an email from Amazon this morning. Their response to this issue seems to be that Kindle accessories are 40% off.

The downtime has clearly proven worth it! Gonna get me a kindle bag!

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:19 pm

No one has been online for 12 hours or so; therefore, everyone is inactive. All flags are up for grabs and all villages free to cap!

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 pm

ahhh im soooo bored this morning

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Happening here too.

Call some staff in on emergency the. The reality is that most serious players buy cards, so they are without a monthly fee, paying to play this game. So the timing is unfortunate, but some one on call had best wipe the eggnogg off their lip and get back to the office.

Yes I will be around the house for Christmas and yes I did want to do some things on the game.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:25 pm

And it is lacking in testicular fortitude to finger point at Amazon. FF chose to set up the server through them. No "the buck stops here" for FF, nope, shove an underling down the stairs.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:31 pm

I think it will be disgraceful if you just 'open the world again' we need TIMES for when the world will be back online, i'm in the middle of a warzone with no ID left, and if you turn the world back on randomly without giving us the EXACT times to prepare, I'm going to be raging lol....

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Wonder what they would say if they had a fire & their insurers told them - sorry we have an IT problem and our service providers cannot fix it because they are partying. You will have to wait to be paid out. :roll:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:33 pm

AFluffyNinjax wrote:
secretpanfish wrote:
I was under attack when this happened (not timed) which means all the ones after the first did full damage. I'm also probably out of ID by now and will probably log in with 6 less villages.... awesome.

*H9/Ross-shire likes this*.

No biggie Secret, if you lose 6 villages, you will take 6 more, plenty of H9 villages available in Ross shire :twisted:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 pm

yeah, plenty of house 9 villages in ross-shire :]

to bad you guys keep capturing neutrals eh? :]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next