Issues getting into world 5

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

Re: Issues getting into world 5

Post by RobertScott »

Happening here too.

Call some staff in on emergency the. The reality is that most serious players buy cards, so they are without a monthly fee, paying to play this game. So the timing is unfortunate, but some one on call had best wipe the eggnogg off their lip and get back to the office.

Yes I will be around the house for Christmas and yes I did want to do some things on the game.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

And it is lacking in testicular fortitude to finger point at Amazon. FF chose to set up the server through them. No "the buck stops here" for FF, nope, shove an underling down the stairs.
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

I think it will be disgraceful if you just 'open the world again' we need TIMES for when the world will be back online, i'm in the middle of a warzone with no ID left, and if you turn the world back on randomly without giving us the EXACT times to prepare, I'm going to be raging lol....
Rich810

Post by Rich810 »

Wonder what they would say if they had a fire & their insurers told them - sorry we have an IT problem and our service providers cannot fix it because they are partying. You will have to wait to be paid out. :roll:
Lyanna

Post by Lyanna »

AFluffyNinjax wrote:
secretpanfish wrote:I was under attack when this happened (not timed) which means all the ones after the first did full damage. I'm also probably out of ID by now and will probably log in with 6 less villages.... awesome.
*H9/Ross-shire likes this*.

No biggie Secret, if you lose 6 villages, you will take 6 more, plenty of H9 villages available in Ross shire :twisted:
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

yeah, plenty of house 9 villages in ross-shire :]

to bad you guys keep capturing neutrals eh? :]
zuen030

Post by zuen030 »

so is this game produced by amazon? no so its not only the fault of amazon for sure. IF u were going on vacation yesterday and u needed vacation mode cuz u wdnt have internet at that place, say bye bye to ur villages and tyty ...
Doom Grinder

Post by Doom Grinder »

I'm actually on. Its slow loading but I'm on.
Cgd442

Post by Cgd442 »

No one understands how it works for firefly , in order to run the game they must be run on servers , lots of companys offer their servers for lease to cover costs and helps pay the expense , it seems Amazon has done so for Firefly studios , so therefore , Amazon have control over the actual server operations , in one of their data centers.

As for back up plan, well that would probly cost way more than the revenue generated or income from Stronghold kingdoms , so for all the ones who play it for free and are complaining , think yourself lucky theres players paying enough to keep the game going as it is.

Running a server 24/7 costs alot of money. more than you can imagine.

So if you want a back up plan then buy crowns regularly ^^.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

You joined today to share that pearl of wisdom with us, cgd ?

FF ought to have back up capacity on top of their back up capacity for a game like this, and since I spend money I am qualified to speak on the matter.

Thanks for waving your red and green pom poms for FF. You look cute in that cheerleader skirt.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”