Issues getting into world 5

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
4th Dimension

Re: Issues getting into world 5

Post by 4th Dimension »

Scaramouche wrote:Dear Firefly,
Thanks for being awesome and giving us FREE card packs and gift and making this game an enjoyable experience. Yeah we know there are some grinches in this forum (I think the french taunt from Monty is perfect for these peeps) but I want to say thanks. Thanks for being good to us, especially for a mostly FREE game. Merry Christmas to the Firefly team and best wishes.

Cheers

Grinches? bah? This game is currently in its "live" state, this is no longer beta but is having beta issues.

We, as the paying community, have a right to complain about said issues because we are supporting a game which is ( supposedly ) out of its beta form.
Spartikus

Post by Spartikus »

Same message here i hope it gets resolved soon i have stuff in the oven... lol. :lol:
Talenvar

Post by Talenvar »

Thank you Firefly for putting up Stronghold for free in this persistent environment! Merry xmas and thank you for your hard work and the free gifts!
Couple of questions:

Is this affecting the entire World 5 population?

With this particular problem not being with the game server itself, will the server be reset to a time just before the problem started when the problem is resolved?

Thank You!
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

4th Dimension wrote:

If its a problem with amazon, then you are running a server through them, correct?

If so then you have the option to force shutdown of the server and reboot it, thus clearing any "fodder" that may be causing said issue.

it is not a problem with worlds 1-4,6 on the English servers, why is it only happening to welt 2 and world 5 if it was an amazon issue.
If we could just reboot the server and fix it we obviously would. The issue will be fixed as soon as Amazon fixes the underlying issue which is causing it.
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Merepatra wrote:
4th Dimension wrote:

If its a problem with amazon, then you are running a server through them, correct?

If so then you have the option to force shutdown of the server and reboot it, thus clearing any "fodder" that may be causing said issue.

it is not a problem with worlds 1-4,6 on the English servers, why is it only happening to welt 2 and world 5 if it was an amazon issue.
If we could just reboot the server and fix it we obviously would. The issue will be fixed as soon as Amazon fixes the underlying issue which is causing it.
Continuing to place the blame on amazon wont deter others from placing the blame on you, as a company supplying a game, you should have had something in the bag for this exact issue. Please stop blaming amazon, it only degrades your company.

Have you heard what happens when something like this occurs on WoW?? Sort it out eh
Madam Blue

Post by Madam Blue »

Has anyone contacted Amazon yet ?????

I would like to get in to world 5
Melisende-

Post by Melisende- »

relax ppl it is not the end of the world. Go have a big glass of special egg nog get a little tipsy and enjoy yourself. Once you are out of it come back and before you know it it will be fixed. I for one am just glad that it is not all worlds. Have some patience it is after all the holidays and the season for giving not griping.

Can't please everyone I suppose.
MechaShadowV2

Post by MechaShadowV2 »

It has to do with amazon? weird, netflix saying its issues are the same thing... also, i can get into every world except for 5, ( dont know if thats the case for others or not) and this is the login error i get; error: login error connecting to gameworld - -32300 : sess - 4e1279814fb6eb48326d285808fe1103 : transport error - could not open socket. Don't know if anyone else is getting that one specifically or not. hope its up and running soon.
syrianking

Post by syrianking »

I can't believe how can people get so mad over a game server going down. I'm pretty sure you will not die if you can't hold a banquet until the server is fixed. Actually, this is probably your only chance to get off the game and hold a banquet in real life so go do it :roll:
Prince Balian

Post by Prince Balian »

Compared to other games this game has a very low downtime. However, when there servers go down you should at least provide an ESTIMATED DOWNTIME.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”