Issues getting into world 5

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: Issues getting into world 5

Post by thekpd »

Spending time with the family includes playing stronghold lmao. SO you don't have to listen to them all night!

reduced staff, really means no staff... this issue won't be resolved until the 26th, betcha.
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

who needs ID when you've got errors
canadaflyguy

Post by canadaflyguy »

There is now a post on another thread from Firefly saying they are aware of the problem and are lookin ginto a resolution but that it may take longer than normal as it is Christmas.
Layton

Post by Layton »

Lol, I thought it was pretty neat that me, my husband, and his two brothers all play in the same county or whatever.. so SK really is a family thing for us, haha.. But honestly, on Christmas there are other things we need to be doing.. like wrapping our kids presents. Would just have been nice to check in every now and then and send out scouts, but it's cool :) Really I hope they take it easy, my husband is in IT and things like this can be.. stressful. It's Christmas, they should be able to kick back too :)
Melisende-

Post by Melisende- »

I agree that they should be allowed to kick back and relax during the holidays lol they usually have a skeleton crew on standby in case something goes wrong. We will just have to wait and see. One can only hope. It's a good thing that the quest I am doing right now does not have a time limit lol.
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

Yep server 5 has been off for a long time now. Starting to think no one is watching stronghold servers over christmas. We may not get back on till dec 26 or later at this rate. I hope SHK gives us all some free spins or 7 day token for this.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

We do have somebody watching them, even though its Christmas Day.

But the issue is not us, it is a problem with Amazon. We need to wait for them to fix their issue.
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Merepatra wrote:We do have somebody watching them, even though its Christmas Day.

But the issue is not us, it is a problem with Amazon. We need to wait for them to fix their issue.

If its a problem with amazon, then you are running a server through them, correct?

If so then you have the option to force shutdown of the server and reboot it, thus clearing any "fodder" that may be causing said issue.

it is not a problem with worlds 1-4,6 on the English servers, why is it only happening to welt 2 and world 5 if it was an amazon issue.
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

Ya this is your problem,because is is your game. You should have a back up plan for issues like this. Way to pass the buck on to Amazon and blame them for your game server not letting us play. That was not a very good answer to explain why and when the server will be back up. It is more confusing than anything.
Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Dear Firefly,
Thanks for being awesome and giving us FREE card packs and gift and making this game an enjoyable experience. Yeah we know there are some grinches in this forum (I think the french taunt from Monty is perfect for these peeps) but I want to say thanks. Thanks for being good to us, especially for a mostly FREE game. Merry Christmas to the Firefly team and best wishes.

Cheers

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”