It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What happened to house 6? 

Post Re: What happened to house 6?
It should be noted that the inner-circle didn't do a good job of warning the rank-and-file about impending war. I was trying to be in the loop as much as possible- but to me it appeared to be a surprise attack. It was only later that I knew that many of the bigger members knew it was coming.

Quote:
Thanks Zander. It's good to hear the story from someone on the inside. What's happening with the former H6 factions that are now neutral? Do you think they will stay neutral or start joining houses? I saw section 8 joined a new house. House 3? The Dragons can't remember the number.

A lot of the "heartland" factions, Section 8 (my faction) included, are slowly starting to come together in the newly formed H3. Strangely, the people getting together aren't the crew who ran the last war, but groups who were disenfranchised within our faction during that war. They include my leader, Xarren, who the other H6 leaders often forgot about and AussieDozer, who raged HARD because he warned everyone months ago that involvement in Scotland would lead to exactly this scenario. These guys broke ranks after they are their followers took a huge beating. I think Aussie was mad at many of his WaR members for poor FP skillz. Either way, both were more loyal to Lucky then to any idea of a faction. In fact, we all were. Lucky was a great general and diplomat, he forged the alliance with the old H3 and kept a lot of our characters in line. His predecessor, Mekano, was just as good. I'm certain Flash would have done just as great a job- but her power transition could literally not have come at a worse time. When Lucky got himself banned in our time of greatest need, we completely fell apart.

Anyway, back to H3. It is just a couple of factions from the old H6 mixing with some of our friends and neighbors who we have gotten along with over the months. Most of the old leadership is gone, and with a few exceptions H3 is mostly made up of farmers and monkers. We are not the same faction as H6, we are just a group of people who are geographically close together using old personal connection to make a defense grid. Like any other 2nd rate house.

Also, we are at war with H6 and allied with H1 now. Strange game. But I get close Ransack quest targets, so I guess I am OK with it :P

If you want to watch some action, I suspect that the H19/H1 border is a great place to look. With those borders, and H1 spread out allll over the place, its just a matter of time before H19 places a well-placed backstab into H1, and becomes the dominant force in England. Unless H1 fights back. Either way, there can only be 1 glory round victor, once this one is over I suspect that some... interesting stuff is going to be happening.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 am

If H3 is allied with H1 does that put H3 at war with H15?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 am

Not necessarily, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

To be honest Saxon, I'm not objective at all. I'll go into details if you want, but just know take whatever I say with a grain of salt. What specifically would you want to know?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the many H3 players in northern Scotland surrounded by H15 if they are allied with H1. So far I haven't seen any fighting but it can't be far off. Also, I am always amazed at how players can leave their house, join a former enemy house and then war on their old house. I guess its hard to find players with a lasting sense of loyalty in this game to any house, and if you do you better hang onto them because they are priceless.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 am

It's good to see you still so proactive in the game Jaxi. We may have our different PoVs but it's nice to see some of the original players sticking with it after all these months. :)

ImageImage

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 am
Profile WWW

Its good to see your still playing David.

also good to see the fall of H6, dirty tyrants.... :mrgreen:

How many of the old guys are still floating around here?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Well there has definately been some decent fights...

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 am

I know House 6 forced war on House 19 on Day 31, in Southern England. House 6 grew to 210 members, House 19 had 240. By Day 65 my House (19) defeated House 6 and it fell apart. Some left to House 1, some joined my House, the rest I don't know. The current House 6 is not the same one from those first 2 months... but I was away from the game for 6 months due to rl issues and don't know their story after those first two months. I just returned on November 22nd... glad to see my House did well in my absence.

☼General of The Watchers Elite☼
☼Messenger of The Double Eagles☼
☼Assistant War Commander☼
☼House 19 Founder☼

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am

thekpd wrote:
h3 just fell apart too... at the hands of h19.

h3 had holdings in the yorks in england, and in ireland as well... they had two fronts of war open, and were demolished within like 2 days.
so this is an ALL new h3.

Actually the only reason H3 ever had a province is because I like dragons and decided to join them with my faction. :lol: Now I'm sticking with my old friends in H19.

Last edited by cemtemeltas on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:25 am

:cry:

Last edited by Madam Blue on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next