WORLD 5, SLOW PLAYING OR DELAYS

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Renegade1959

WORLD 5, SLOW PLAYING OR DELAYS

Post by Renegade1959 »

IF EVERYBODY IS EXPERIENCING A SEVERE DELAY OR LAG WHEN PLAYING WORLD 5, THEN MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE A STATEMENT TO FIREFLY BY NOT BUYING ANY CROWNS. BY DOING THIS IT WILL TAKE A BITE OUT OF THEIR POCKETS & PURSES & MAKE THEM FIX WHAT EVER IS WRONG. APPARENTLY THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN FIXING IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GETTING HURT FINANCIALLY BUT THEY EXPECT US TO TRY TO PLAY WITH THIS KIND OF THING OCCURRING. SAVE YOUR CARDS & ONLY BUY A PREMIUM TOKEN IF NECESSARY. WHEN IT HURTS THEM, THEN THEY MIGHT GET OFF THEIR LAZY BACKSIDES & EITHER GET MORE SERVER ROOM OR FIX THE PROBLEM CAUSING IT. AND IF IT'S DUE TO PLAYERS USING BOTS, THEN THEY SHOULD PROSECUTE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE & USING THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT FIXED IS TO HURT THEIR POCKETBOOKS, THE SAME WAY IT HURTS OUR GAME PLAY !!!!
Merepatra

Re: WORLD 5, SLOW PLAYING OR DELAYS

Post by Merepatra »

This sounds like a connection issue from your end. There is no general problem with the server speed in W5 or any other world.

We have not received any tickets to Support https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com about this, including none from you.
Wunderwaffen

Post by Wunderwaffen »

Wow... Thats alot of caps! I only notice a slow down if I am downloading or watching a movie while I wait the 5 hours or so to get something built, healed, or trashed. :mrgreen:
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

It is the game that has issues and glitches. Every day something is happening with server from remote exception error and now today we have this big error where no one can get on server 5. Way to go SHK
jess1sc

Post by jess1sc »

I get giant error messages (like so big I have to unlock and move my taskbar to the side of my screen to close them) numerous times daily. I have to shut the game down (or it crashes itself out) and relog. Sometimes it doesn't even notice it's crashed and I have to go to task manager and close it out manually. World 5 is the only world I play, so I don't know if this is just a world 5 issue. I haven't bothered reporting it because it should automatically collect reports, honestly. And it should be fixed. The game has also been much much more laggy for me since the last release. The village donation screens are a major headache, attack reports are playing much more slowly even on fast speed, the time it takes to switch from one village to another or just one tab to another seems longer, the time it takes to forward a report or even to open one, not to mention it crashing from switching from one tab to another. My connection speeds haven't changed, and I'm not playing with more other things open than I ever did before. At the end of the day though, I just suck it up, move my taskbar, relog, and keep playing lol. This game is so slow-paced that it doesn't really make that much difference to me. It would probably make a difference if it crashed in the middle of me defending though...
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

They made enough coin in the first round of World 6 that they don't need to worry about the little problems in world 5 because its not happening anywhere else ( to my knowledge ).

Why bother fixing a little problem when all the money is coming in somewhere else.

Problems with greedy fools, they only care about the money and not who it comes from
xBugsx

Post by xBugsx »

I just checked the forums and saw thread(s) relating to slow-downs and the like ... also saw the post that there is no official ticket submitted...

I have not been able to log into World 5 for over 2 hours now ... all other worlds I am on are just fine.

I get a "Error connecting to gameworld - -32300 : sess [long hex number ] : transport error - could not open socket" ... is the error message I receive

I have even restarted my machine, but still no-go

Please fix this :)

Thanks,
Bugs AKA xBugsx ... worlds 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

This is the ticket I was trying to submit ... but then I get this error when submitting the ticket:
"[Warning]: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://93.187.169.10:587 (No route to host) (Transport/StreamBuffer.php:263)"

Bugs
xBugsx

Post by xBugsx »

P.S. everything on World 5 was working just fine about 6 hours ago
Prince Balian

Post by Prince Balian »

xBugsx wrote:I just checked the forums and saw thread(s) relating to slow-downs and the like ... also saw the post that there is no official ticket submitted...

I have not been able to log into World 5 for over 2 hours now ... all other worlds I am on are just fine.

I get a "Error connecting to gameworld - -32300 : sess [long hex number ] : transport error - could not open socket" ... is the error message I receive

I have even restarted my machine, but still no-go

Please fix this :)

Thanks,
Bugs AKA xBugsx ... worlds 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

This is the ticket I was trying to submit ... but then I get this error when submitting the ticket:
"[Warning]: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://93.187.169.10:587 (No route to host) (Transport/StreamBuffer.php:263)"

Bugs
This. Fix world 5 please
EvilAce

Post by EvilAce »

getting same error.. unable to login to world 5 for at least 3 hours..

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”