end

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Gerusalem

Re: Tales of the Lightians

Post by Gerusalem » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am

Deleted
Last edited by Gerusalem on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Bernd von Jonneson

Post by Bernd von Jonneson » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:14 pm

If you can't speak English already, you're pretty (word removed by moderator). and my theory regarding your autism seems to be correct.

Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Aren't there too many Bernadette's alts on this board?
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.

Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 pm

me dont like grammar * ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:57 pm

gerusalem, if i played on W5 i for sure would join ye's..maybe ima go open one now

love the N64 graphics btw ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

sorm

Post by sorm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I like the pictures.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 am

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
You shouldn't use personal attacks, that's just wrong... Remember, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ;)

*Quoted passage edited by moderator*
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Bernd von Jonneson

Post by Bernd von Jonneson » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 am

DavidSpy wrote:
Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
You shouldn't use personal attacks, that's just wrong... Remember, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ;)
When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine.

Lord Dv8

Post by Lord Dv8 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine.
all i see is you being a douche for no reason at all to a person having a blast. not sure if im way off here buuuuuuuuut maybe engrish is a second language to that person.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine.
There is a difference between attacks on his game persona and attacks his rl personality. Your attacks are of the latter category which is usually not tolerated by most forums.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”