end

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Gerusalem

Re: Tales of the Lightians

Post by Gerusalem » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 am

Deleted
Last edited by Gerusalem on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 am

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
WOW cHEck out the grammar police , it's as if you disregarded anything he had to say and instead decided to mark his post like some sort of obsessive wanabee teacher, I wonder how much he scored in that little crazy obsessive world you live in ?

puisiitis

Post by puisiitis » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
Oh, the irony.

Voltair

Post by Voltair » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine
Personal attacks and calling people autistic and retarded are not welcome in this forum/capital forums/mail or game chat. Your posts have been edited along with all the quotes of said post.

If it happens again the matter will be referred to Firefly to deal with.

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Voltair wrote:
Bernd von Jonneson wrote:When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine
Personal attacks and calling people autistic and retarded are not welcome in this forum/capital forums/mail or game chat. Your posts have been edited along with all the quotes of said post.

Jeez, i wish i wouldve gotten this slap on the wrist before being completely banned from ingame mail, game chat, forum chat, parish wall chat, capital forums for 30 days and effectively killed h6!

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

I trust you learned your lesson now though.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 pm

DavidSpy wrote:I trust you learned your lesson now though.
not to cuss and call people names? haha i just whisper to my self now

zuen030

Post by zuen030 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

LuCkY7s07 wrote:
Voltair wrote:

Jeez, i wish i wouldve gotten this slap on the wrist before being completely banned from ingame mail, game chat, forum chat, parish wall chat, capital forums for 30 days and effectively killed h6!
Ofc h6 fell because you were banned from the mailing system

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

zuen, please read my reply to why h6 fell on the other post

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”