World 5 News

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
DavidSpy

Re: World 5 News

Post by DavidSpy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 am

And yet somehow it works. ;)
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

secretpanfish

Post by secretpanfish » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 am

CREED if I get a few minutes from my busy schedule of razing and capturing H9 villages I can teach you some war tactics. Your House is definitely lacking in that regard.

☼General of The Watchers Elite☼
☼Messenger of The Double Eagles☼
☼Assistant War Commander☼
☼House 19 Founder☼

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 pm

LOL @ secretpanfish.

So far all h19 have razed is in-active's probably bored to death with all the so called h19 warriors sitting under id in Scotland, before this we had 200 odd days of war in Scotland, our warriors have done so much war that even our worse active players are better than your elite.

I have had so far 120 odd attacks on my villages and none of them did anything,

Skitty67 nutty as squirrel poo
Mighty as a dwarf in a mech suit
H9 deserter-returned.

And i dont need charmap to say it either ʤ

AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Secretpanfish, I've never met a group of players so up themselves as your group.

You dish out threats constantly, your "king" is an ego-maniac saying to me
"I COULD HAVE THE THRONE OF SCOTLAND IN A WEEK NURRDURR".
to others
"I JUST WANT TO TAKE KROGITH DOWN A PEG" *witchhunt*

Your house was impressive to me, holding out against the old H1 for so long, but clearly it's lost its edge, or at least brought in a bunch of inexperienced players.

Last night someone came at me with a bunch of attacks, failed miserably (for the second time) and I only just caught them trying to take an inactive village right beside me... Is this how you train your guys? To fight those that can't fight back and then throw 26+ days of ID on (which has happened).

The majority of your gains has been because of people who've jumped ship... Something your house has became famous for I believe, taking in people who surrender.

I look forward to watching you coast off the accomplishments of H1 some more.

♞AFluffyNinjax☪
☭BHW✄

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

H1 must be rubbing their hands in joy, h19 going after h9 and failing when they need glory not a losing war with a house that is out of the glory rounds.

In fact I bet every house in the glory rounds are loving the pointless war between h19 and h9.

at h9 we love it too

secretpanfish

Post by secretpanfish » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 pm

skitty, I hear a lot of "oh you just remove inactives" yet I see these so-called inactives respawn after being reset. I get mails from players saying "why did you attack me" or "I hate you" (not worded quite as nice as that lol). Although if what you all keep saying is true then your House is FULL of inactives and is doomed. I returned to the game Nov. 22nd after 6 months of being away and I respawned in Scotland w/ 0 gold. I've fended off horrible attacks and razed/captured some laughable villages (castle weak or village built dumb). I see plenty of attack reports and House 9 definitely only has a few true warriors some of whom hide behind ID in their own home. The number of House 19 villages has more than tripled in two weeks. House 9 isn't very nice to the locals I'm finding out too.

You say you've been in war for 200 days? Certainly doesn't seem like it. I know House 19 has won several wars... if House 9 were such mighty warriors they would have more land and still be in the glory race. All House 9 does is complain and make excuses.

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Well you did manage to flip a h15 faction to take over kingship of Scotland I'll give you credit for that, as for war we are loving it why would we moan about it?
You lot should be aware that aside from one of h15 factions joining you your not making many gains, and H1 is gaining more ground under agreement than h19 is whilst being at war!

You talk of not being liked, I'm not in the game to be liked, although I do treat others as they treat me, I kept myself to myself despite your house moving into Scotland and then declaring war on us, I kept out of it then kreegor came and raided my parish. So what should I do I thought?

Well that is for you to find out, see you on the battlefield good sir!

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:42 am

London looks beautiful right now ;)

Tell tree-bor i dont give a * how much he raids my parishes they are already dead in the water as far as flags and gold go..

Kroaker

Post by Kroaker » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Just curious, but does anyone have any thoughts about the Scotland King changing houses so quickly after being elected? Just wondering what peoples thoughts where...???
Elevators smell different to a midget....think about THAT....

skitty67

Post by skitty67 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah my thoughts are that h15 is going to join with h19.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”