World 5 News

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
CREED.

Re: World 5 News

Post by CREED. »

House 19 just hides in interdict every day in Scotland. I bet it has been over a month for a bunch of them and they still in ID. How sad this game has become when players like that abuse the monk system. There needs to be a cap on how many days someone can sit in ID. Than a cool down time before they can go back in ID.
The Low King

Post by The Low King »

CREED. wrote:House 19 just hides in interdict every day in Scotland. I bet it has been over a month for a bunch of them and they still in ID. How sad this game has become when players like that abuse the monk system. There needs to be a cap on how many days someone can sit in ID. Than a cool down time before they can go back in ID.
Thats pretty much how every war ive ever seen works....
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Secretpanfish, I've never met a group of players so up themselves as your group.

You dish out threats constantly, your "king" is an ego-maniac saying to me
"I COULD HAVE THE THRONE OF SCOTLAND IN A WEEK NURRDURR".
to others
"I JUST WANT TO TAKE KROGITH DOWN A PEG" *witchhunt*

Your house was impressive to me, holding out against the old H1 for so long, but clearly it's lost its edge, or at least brought in a bunch of inexperienced players.

Last night someone came at me with a bunch of attacks, failed miserably (for the second time) and I only just caught them trying to take an inactive village right beside me... Is this how you train your guys? To fight those that can't fight back and then throw 26+ days of ID on (which has happened).

The majority of your gains has been because of people who've jumped ship... Something your house has became famous for I believe, taking in people who surrender.

I look forward to watching you coast off the accomplishments of H1 some more.

♞AFluffyNinjax☪
☭BHW✄
Kroaker

Post by Kroaker »

Just curious, but does anyone have any thoughts about the Scotland King changing houses so quickly after being elected? Just wondering what peoples thoughts where...???
Elevators smell different to a midget....think about THAT....
_johnnyboy

Post by _johnnyboy »

Sorry, please excuse my ignorance but:

What is ID?

And, as far as all this house/faction business goes:

- What's the benefits of joining a house/faction?
- How do you know which one you want to join?
- I assume if you do join one, any enemies of that group become your enemies? i.e. you're more likely to be attacked? But I guess also more likely to be helped?
_johnnyboy

Post by _johnnyboy »

JaxiTaxi wrote:
_johnnyboy wrote:Sorry, please excuse my ignorance but:

What is ID?

And, as far as all this house/faction business goes:

- What's the benefits of joining a house/faction?
- How do you know which one you want to join?
- I assume if you do join one, any enemies of that group become your enemies? i.e. you're more likely to be attacked? But I guess also more likely to be helped?
ID stands for interdiction. It's a monk ability that costs an increasing amount of faith points (based on your rank) that prevents all attacks against your village for 4 hours per monk. Stackable.

1) Well, if you're interested in conquest, despite how powerful a player may be, no one can conquer the world alone. Being in a faction/house with a common goal allows you to spread and fight as a team. Single rebels may be destructive in a localized area, but they ultimately always fail. Joining a faction/house will allow social interaction as well.
2) Do you like to fight? Do you like to farm? How much do you play? And most importantly, who do you like to play with?
3) Yeah. Your General can set swords (mark as an enemy) on other factions, but your Marshall can set swords to an entire house. They can also set allied faction and houses.
Thanks JT.

1) Is that the main benefit? Conquest? I've read about peaceful Houses - what's their point?
2) I've only started playing in the last 2 weeks. I'm actually pretty addicted so I've been playing religiously but so far, just on my own. I haven't fought anyone, and currently don't really have any desire too, I'm still happy building up my village/castle/rank

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”