joining a house....

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Wunderwaffen

joining a house....

Post by Wunderwaffen »

Hi. I am looking into joining a house, but I prefer a more neutral than war one at this time. I am still learning and have recently taken over control of a parish with previous faction/house approval. This adds even more enjoyment to the game for me with a little micro managment.
My only concern is the constant raids for flags and loot while I am trying to rebuild the parish castle. Maybe it is time to join a house? I started my own tiny faction! :mrgreen:
Lord Alacrity

Re: joining a house....

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Starting your own tiny faction is a sure way to become a prime target! Find some burly friends and ask to join them!
Wunderwaffen

Post by Wunderwaffen »

Really? Starting a faction makes you a target? Sigh, I just wanted to make a little group to see how we could work together. Not paint a big red "X" on me lol.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I see you are in Gwynedd, so I would contact House 17 (Brown) about joining them. They're neutral with the dominate House in the region, House 1. Although, I doubt they would allow you to take a faction of just two people into their House. More than likely they would have you and your friend join one of the other factions.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”