It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 joining a house.... 

Post joining a house....
Hi. I am looking into joining a house, but I prefer a more neutral than war one at this time. I am still learning and have recently taken over control of a parish with previous faction/house approval. This adds even more enjoyment to the game for me with a little micro managment.
My only concern is the constant raids for flags and loot while I am trying to rebuild the parish castle. Maybe it is time to join a house? I started my own tiny faction! :mrgreen:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Post Re: joining a house....
Starting your own tiny faction is a sure way to become a prime target! Find some burly friends and ask to join them!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Really? Starting a faction makes you a target? Sigh, I just wanted to make a little group to see how we could work together. Not paint a big red "X" on me lol.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 pm

I see you are in Gwynedd, so I would contact House 17 (Brown) about joining them. They're neutral with the dominate House in the region, House 1. Although, I doubt they would allow you to take a faction of just two people into their House. More than likely they would have you and your friend join one of the other factions.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]