Resist Ireland!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Black_Turtle

Re: Resist Ireland!

Post by Black_Turtle »

The first one who attacked me will i send all my army and will i ask my 18other faction members to help me and i am sure that they will help me
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

I suppose that the attention given by your faction members to the use of faith points is slightly insufficient, so it is better to accept every h6's offer.
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

H6 that is blue? Mmmmhh my LL is from blue.. but that will not mean that i should give my parish away to blue
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

In other words, H6 says give up or die.
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

BUT_TON you say also that neutrals are not allowed to have any parish
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

Having mentioned the parishes you should have expected a list of points which can clarify the situation, and here is a brief excerpt that shows h7 attitude towards parishes.
Unless extenuating circumstances can be clearly demonstrated, and I mean super-good reasons, parishes should remain under control of the incumbent (original) steward. The only time a switch should be made is when the steward becomes inactive--in that case, if any suitable candidate is present, he should take it. If not, the current steward's ally has to move in to recover the parish before someone else takes it.

Again, parishes should remain with the incumbent, otherwise too many problems arise as it leads to factions/houses/allies arguing about the rightful owner, which leads to bad-blood, souring of relations, and often really stupidly extreme behavior. Such as someone deleting guilds, or razing their ally, or wasting all of the parish gold by attacking their ally with 350 catapults. It leads to a multitude of threats and name-calling and irrepairably broken relationships. Stupid stuff that we all want to avoid.
This refers to all parishes that are held by anyone but the direct h7 enemies, and as you can conclude from the current state of things, now h7 can not have more motivation to take over neutrals' parishes than it ever used to have. Therefore, we can see a slight difference in the diplomatic style of the waring houses. However note that I can not be aware of a particular case involving you (mainly because I belong to a _currently_ neutral house), so feel free to tell about your situation in more detail.
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

Turtle, my response to you in-game had nothing to do with H7 policy, but was in reference to the general convention of most groups.

Houses fight for glory points, which is based upon controlling parishes, counties, provinces and countries. Most houses will simply state that since neutrals aren't vying for glory (by definition) that they therefore do not need to own parishes. Some houses will permit neutrals to own parishes as long as they promise to vote for their sheriff candidate.
Wunderwaffen

Post by Wunderwaffen »

This reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from the Mel Brooks 1974 classic
Blazing Saddles.
" All right... we'll give some land to the ni _ _ers and the ch_ _ks. But we don't want the Irish!"
Ah, only Mel could say it so well... :D
Censored some letters, but you should be able to figure out.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

everyone knows what kind of person button really is...a coward, a traitor and not half the man of what he portrays himself to be...

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”