Resist Ireland!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ButtonTheSaurus

Resist Ireland!

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

It is time for all free people in World 5 to unite together in opposition to the tyrannical Irish Hegemony.

Scotland, for one, will fight Ireland to the death, we shall not give up. We call upon all others in this world to break free from fear and oppression and to rally alongside us in an effort to prevent this world from becoming another World 2; that is, an entire world dominated by a single house.

Do not live as slaves. Rise up and win your freedom.

Should you wish to become part of the resistance, please message me in game and let us organize our defiance together.

Personally, since I possess a love of freedom and sought to present the cause of freedom to the English peoples, Ireland now labels me a war criminal and wishes to put me on trial. They told Scotland that if they did not deliver to them my head on a pike, that they would destroy and enslave Scotland. They want to dismember my body as a warning to you all.

England, join with us. If Scotland falls, then what shall prevent Ireland from crushing you next? If Scotland falls then all is lost for World 5. If Scotland falls then World 5 turns into farmville. Rally to us! Stand and resist.

England, I say, England, stand with us! Fight alongside us! Remove the tyrannical, Borg-like mentality of Ireland. Let us both achieve freedom together.
linted3

Re: Resist Ireland!

Post by linted3 »

well considering we are on good terms with England and that H11(H7) was the aggressor in this war then I dont think you have much to say about being a "freedom lover"
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

We the aggressor? Whatever.

You started the war.
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

What happens whit people who are neutral?
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

But_ton-TheSaurus wrote:We the aggressor? Whatever.

You started the war.
WE WERE IN PEACE TALKS WITH YOUR GUYS WHEN WE FOUND A BACKSTABBING EMAIL FROM YOU. Seriously, youre an idiot dude. Like straight up idiot.
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

I'm here to remind you that regardless of what you are saying, please set the font size to large to make it clearer. Lucky, thanks for understanding.
What happens whit people who are neutral?
They lose three regions and a county where their house constitutes the majority, just as logic suggests.
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

So i am going to lose my parish?
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

Hopefully you won't, but several people were already asked to give up parishes and I suppose that taking them from neutrals is far more contributive to the overall war balance than taking them from enemies. Obviously, that's an only possible conclusion.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

who is taking parishes from neutrals?
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

As soon as I get the answer from my faction leader, the name will be available on this thread for all sorts of claims or other sentiments.
Now I can only quote the first message derived from an "offer" given to one of the neutral houses:
"In some deal with our house and H6 - in Northumberland we shall give up the control of a parish - are you willing to do that, and if you are - who will step back for a H6 member to take control?"
I assume that this extract gave you an image of how diplomacy is carried out. Yes, I did not mention the promise to give the neutral house a right to negotiate with De Henk about taking a county from him (in exchange for Northumberland, as I have concluded), which does not look as an adequate reward, taking into account that NH will not be claimed at all.

EDIT: English is not my native language, so please be tolerant towards the grammar.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”