World 5 so pretty

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ButtonTheSaurus

World 5 so pretty

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

World 5 is so pretty now; the tri-color hues accent each other quite pleasingly.
linted3

Re: World 5 so pretty

Post by linted3 »

they do :D
linted3

Post by linted3 »

lol Moadebe
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Ravenspeaker wrote:And there are so many counties that have no hue -- neutral by some definitions of that term. :D I'm trying to put Dyfed County into that category. But the big, bad Sheriff issued my death warrant for trying to turn just one parish. :roll: I wonder what my punishment will be if I manage to turn Dyfed County without lifting one sword or sending out one monk to influence a vote.
You will most likely be reset, I do not advise what you are thinking on doing
linted3

Post by linted3 »

raven..you realize that trying to get the current king of wales out of office by monking the votes in his parishes is an act of war against the house...not just the king of wales...which means that you are no longer neutral but an enemy
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Raven, which Diplo officer are you expected to hear back from in H6? Im also one and you can mail me in-game with any questions.
KingCurly

Post by KingCurly »

As Head of Domestic Relations and your former faction being in our territory I can tell you now that what you have done has earned you the death sentence. Inciting an uprising that would see us lose temporary control of a county let alone and Kingship is unexcusable and a definite act of war. Zezjq is Head of Foriegn Relations and once you come off ID and are removed you might at some point down the line contact him from where ever you end up to try repair relations.

I know your actions are not supported by your house so this will cause no issue with them.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”