Forum rules

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
4th Dimension

Forum rules

Post by 4th Dimension »

Can someone please send me a link to, or send me in the right direction of the forum rules, i have clearly missed something somewhere
Lord Timett

Re: Forum rules

Post by Lord Timett »

seems to me only certain members have issues with Forum rules..

I wonder..
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

If you are trying to say i have an issue with them, that is not the case.

I know OP has the right to claim what can and cannot be posted, But Mod's are Closing threads that they have no need ( to my knowledge ) to close.

If in the forum rules/Terms of use, it says that you cannot have a thread to "flame" ( as it was put kindly by one ) then i had clearly missed that.
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stronghold Kingdoms Forums” is hosted or International Law."

If i read this correct, then all posts including house orientated slander should be removed, and those who wrote ( yes including myself ) should be banned from the forums.

Doesn't look like it is overly moderated if you ask me, seems rather slack.
Lucifer Crow

Post by Lucifer Crow »

Moderators are working as much as they can to make the forums appropriate and suitable for everyone to use without getting shouted down or offended by others.
The forums are used to aid one another, share ideas, help new players, and be constructive about the game.

If you have any questions or concerns about forum rules and use please contact a Administrator.
Buy my song on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/forge ... d643878822

Electronica/industrial/screamo
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Thankyou david, after reading my subject i have noticed the major flaw that you pointed out, since the word "ARGUE" was used then it was able to be shutdown due to Mod's not wanting Flaming.

New thread is opened under your advise of "Civil debate"

Regards

4th
Mobius1

Post by Mobius1 »

DavidSpy wrote:4th Dimension, your mistake was using the word "argue" in your subject. "Civil debate Thread" maybe and state that there will be no flaming, name calling, etc. If FF will not tolerate a civil debate regarding world five politics in the world five lounge then by all means each and every world forum needs to be closed because it clearly states on the board index that "All discussion related to world (X) should be posted here".
The debate thread was closed because the mod said it always results in flaming even though no one had done so yet on the thread so I'm starting to think this forum is getting over moderated.
There will come a day after the glory rounds are over
that peace shall finally be achieved
through the fiery wrath of the delete key.
Lucifer Crow

Post by Lucifer Crow »

DavidSpy wrote: Boys like girls - love drunk
I like that album
Buy my song on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/forge ... d643878822

Electronica/industrial/screamo

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”