IP Abuse

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
GodMode

IP Abuse

Post by GodMode »

This person WittyAdrian (placed in Ballinspittle - Cork) obviously is the same person than Witty_Adrian (placed in Bredagh Cross - Cork). I would also like to know if these "players" (Morsemp and kidakadesh, both placed in Ballinspittle - Cork) are using the same ip that "WittyAdrian". Since those 2 "players" joined our parish WittyAdrian has been elected almost everytime. We are a total of 6 players in the parish, WittyAdrian, me (almost 24/7 online), another very active player, one barely active and these 2 "new" players. Neither the other active player, or the barely one, or me vote for Witty, but surprisly he always outvote all of us and with a quite good gap. He doesn't have the level to influence elections with monks neither.

Waiting for a fast response since this is getting really irritating.....

Regards,

Pablo.
GodMode

Re: IP Abuse

Post by GodMode »

Thanks you, already submitted one. Have a good day.
GodMode

Post by GodMode »

WittyAdrian ("your old account") have a premium token on it? because it's has been sending attack/scouts all day until yesterday, when suddenly stopped ... And using that "old unused" account you send troops from the parish to reinforce your "new" account Witty_Adrian... I can't explain myself how can an "unused" account can do that T_T ... If i'm mistaken sorry but it's hard for me to believe that :)

Anyways, if you don't mind could you just log in to that old account and abandon that village so new active players can join our parish? Thanks in advance, and forgive me if i'm wrong.

Regards,
GodMode

Post by GodMode »

Thanks and sorry again if i was mistaken, take care.
Regards

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”