Is world 5 closed already?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ButtonTheSaurus

Is world 5 closed already?

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

I'm trying to migrate a team of players from another game, and most of them are locked out.
ButtonTheSaurus

Re: Is world 5 closed already?

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

I represent a team of players migrating from Kingdoms of Camelot to this game. There will probably be about 70-100 of us who will be making the transition. Unfortunately the world we started coming into has already closed (world 5). Naturally this throws a monkey wrench into our plans as many of our teammates are locked out. If we cannot all get in together, than we'll need to move on to a different game, whereas we'd prefer to give this a try. Will the 5th world be re-opening, will there be a 6th world? Can the staff here assist us in making a coherent transfer into the same world?

Additionally, I already purchased some crowns, I’d like to have that purchase refunded or transferred into whatever world our group is able to get into.

Regards,
But_ton-TheSaurus
Vexian

Post by Vexian »

Crowns are account bound, so anything you can use on world 5 can be brought over to worlds 1-4
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

World 5 was closed briefly to new players while some server issues were fixed, its now open again.
Biggles1914

Post by Biggles1914 »

I represent a team of players migrating from Kingdoms of Camelot to this game. There will probably be about 70-100 of us who will be making the transition.
I hope that you're not all planning on working together.
There's no fun in a competitive game when you already have 70-100 mates to hold your hand.
Ondaderthad

Post by Ondaderthad »

This reminds me of jonny 101 from EVE University invading Illyria with his friends.
Read the story : http://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtopi ... e8d0e3eaa3

Unfortunately it didn't work ery well and they got decimated in the end.
Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
This much we pledge - and more. JFK
Ondaderthad
AlfredNeuman

Post by AlfredNeuman »

Yeah, I logged out of my bedroom having too many things going on. So I thought to log back in in the kitchen computer while I make breakfast, only to find my default log in was World 3. Or I can log into World 1 or 2. World 4 is closed to me and World 5 is not even shown as an option.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”